🌧❄️✨ "Let it Snow!" Jar Spell✨❄️🌧
- A Jar
- Crystal Dust (represents snow)
- Cotton balls (represents clouds)
- Snowflake sigils: “Let it Snow” (a bunch of tiny ones on little circles of paper)
- Red and Green ribbon
- Jingle bells
- a pinch of Peppermint (for cold)
- White candle (for charge)
Throw the cotton balls, crystal dust, sigils, and peppermint into the jar.
Tie the bells onto the jar with the red and green ribbon.
Light the candle by the jar to charge it; Focus intently on snow falling from the sky and covering the earth in a big, fluffy, white blanket.
Then go outside and shake that jar at the sky!
Note: If you don’t have crystal dust, chips or small pieces of crystal quartz will do just fine!