Electric Daisy Carnival 2011: Las Vegas
Tickets for Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas began selling Easter weekend, April 23rd, and Groovetickets has flooded with hundreds of EDC fans hoping to buy the tickets at a good price. a limited amount of initial tickets will be on sale at this time. Once these allotments of tickets have all sold, the ticket prices will increase. Buy early and save! Tickets will be sold at Retail Outlets which are now available for purchase.
Electric Daisy Carnival: Las Vegas 2011
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - June 24th, 25th, & 26th
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Purchase tickets at Groovetickets.com
EDC 2011 Highlights:
- Mass gathering ready! Venue was built to accommodate over 100,000 people per day.
- Hours: “Dusk To Dawn” — EDC and its wide variety of visual entertainment come alive at night. We will now be able to utilize every minute of darkness.
- A Wide Variety of transportation options to and from the strip.
- 40,000 Free parking spaces immediately adjacent to the venue.
- Access to the stadium seats for a spectacular view of the entire festival.
- Since the entire event is in the huge infield of the track, all attendees have floor access to all 6 stages.
- Cool zones. There are 5 huge air conditioned indoor areas.
- 140’ X 300’ misting tent - Guinness has been notified!
- Less restrictive pyrotechnic regulations. Therefore we can use a much larger caliber of fireworks and effects.
- World renowned and convenient destination for travelers.
21+ VIP amenities include:
• A separate VIP entrance to the festival for rapid entry
• Viewing decks overlooking multiple stages
• Full cash bars located on the VIP decks and VIP lounge areas. Full Bars hours 8pm-6AM.
• Complimentary snacks and refreshments
• Separate food vendors located in select VIP areas
• Separate restroom facilities
• Access to exclusive VIP areas
• Ticket granting entry into the Electric Daisy Carnival
• Insomniac VIP lanyard & badge
Minimum age for VIP is 21 and older.