somebody asked us to post some good tutorials for curling your hair like Eleanor’s when you have natural curly hair.
This is a good one, but you need to start with straight hair. Make sure not to straighten it first, just blow dry it straight.
I’m going to do a video that shoes how I prepare my hair for curling it and then kind of curling my hair and ending up with messy waves, but until that video it’s filmed and edited you will have to wait…I’m sorry! I’m just really busy lately.
Hi everyone! I hope you had an amaziing Christmas! If you don’t celebrate it, I hope you had an awesome day! Ok, an anon requested me this hair tutorial. It would be a good one for New years eve too, so if you want to achieve this look you’ll need are some hairclips, heat protector, and a curling wand :) let’s start!
- With your freshly washed hair and using some air clips, divide it into three sections at minimum. It really depends on how thick and full your hair is.
- Starting from the bottom, apply your favourite heat protector to your hair.
- Taking a small to medium section of hair, start by holding the curling iron vertically with the clasp facing forward. Curl the hair out and away from your face, all the way up to the root. Hold for 7-12 seconds depending on your hair texture. Always curl the front pieces away from your face.
- To keep your hair in place hairspray it your favourite hair spray.
- Keep doing it all over your hair, just taking random pieces of it and when you are in the top section, part it to the side making a zig-zag and then curl it way of your face.
And you’re done! I hope you like it! See you soon, goodbye!! :) xx