Fat Autistic Things
• you already have trouble knowing what clothes “look good” to allistics and it’s harder to find those in a size that fits
• fucking dress codes, why can’t I just wear pajamas or sweatpants to work/school? I would be so much more productive and attentive if I was comfortable!
• when the waistband/bra strap digs in it’s a special type of Sensory Hell that makes you hate your body too
• when you eat as a form of self-soothing/stimming and the “healthy” options don’t satisfy that need
• “healthy” meals take so many spoons; you don’t want to alter your routine of just heating some shit up in the microwave
• sweating is also Sensory Hell
• “slimming” clothes have all that fucking elastic paneling; how does anyone put up with having that pressing in on their body?