i was tagged by @imnotapipedream (thanks!!!)
Rules: answer all questions, add one question of your own and tag as many people as there are questions
1. coke or pepsi: coke
2. disney or dreamworks: disney
3. coffee or tea: tea. i don’t understand coffee.
4. books or movies: books
5. windows or mac: mac
6. dc or marvel: don’t care
7. x-box or playstation: i haven’t played on either lately, but playstation for back when i did
8. dragon age or mass effect: i’ve played a total of one hour of mass effect and love the soundtrack, let’s go with that
9. night owl or early riser: night owl
10. cards or chess: cards
11. chocolate or vanilla: chocolate. everything else is disappointment.
12. vans or converse: converse
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash, or Adaar: ?????
14. fluff or angst: angst that ends in fluff
15. beach or forest: forest
16. dogs or cats: dogs
17. clear skies or rain: thunderstorms!!!!
18. cooking or eating out: depends how stressed i am. i stress cook to avoid doing what i’m supposed to be doing and yet i still feel productive.
19. spicy food or mild food: mild
20. halloween/samhain or solstice/yule/christmas: christmas
21. would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: too hot
22. if you could have a superpower, what would it be: invisibility
23. animation or live action: animation
24. paragon or renegade: is this a reference to something? renegade
25. baths or showers: showers
26. team cap or team ironman: neither. i am the worst geek.
27. fantasy or sci-fi: fantasy
28. do you have three or four favorite quotes, if so what are they: “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.”
29. youtube or netflix: netflix
30. harry potter or percy jackson: hp, i’ve only read the first pj. i should probably get to the others…. but there are so many??????
31. when you feel accomplished: when i do something. is this a trick question? fine, fine… when my writing makes someone laugh.
32. star wars or star trek: ehhhhhhhhhhh either?
33. paperback books or hardback books: paperbacks
34. to live in a world without literature or without music?: neither. support the arts.
35. who was the last person to make you laugh? my friend
36. which is better: sour or sweet candy? sweet
37. do you believe in aliens? sure
38. dawn or dusk? dusk, who is awake at dawn?
39. piercings or tattoos? have i avoided answering enough questions yet?
40. girls? HOT????? sure
41: snow or fog? fog
42: do you sleep facing the wall or the room? my bed is in the middle of the room, so both
my question: what is something you want to learn?