Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-14/AS W.Nr. 78 “Gelbe 6”, 3./Jagdgeschwader 4, at Eisenach-Kindel airfield, Hörselberg-Hainich in Germany after 2 April 1945.
With the advance of the American infantry on April 1 and 2, 1945, north of Eisenach, the airfield on April 1, 1945 was attacked by American warplanes, and all remaining buildings and airplanes were set on fire with the help of fire bombs. The airfield was taken and occupied the following day.
1. favorite anime? Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Monster, FMAB, Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Shin Sekai Yori
2. your worst anime? Sword Art Online, I didn’t even know it was a meme to hate it
3. do you read the manga that goes along with the anime you watch? Sometimes
4. most favorite genres? Psychological thrillers, historical, and sometimes drama
5. least favorite genres? Romance, ecchi
6. favorite character? Yang Wenli, Ernst von Eisenach, Oskar von Reunthal, Wolfgang Grimmer, Kiroumaru
7. least favorite character? Everyone in SAO and Kuzu no Honkai
8. qualities you like in a character? Not being a complete moron
9. short or long anime? Short
10. anime or manga? both
11. how do you choose the anime you watch? Recommendations or I search up my favorite genres on MAL and see what shows up
12. skip or listen to intros/outros? Depends on whether or not I like it
13. how do you cope if your friends or family don’t like you watching anime? idgaf. Besides, they don’t really mind, a lot of my cousins actually watch anime and the rest of my family doesn’t care that we do. None of my friends don’t like the fact I watch anime (or do they??).
14. do you stop an anime midway if you don’t like it? yes
A young Polish boy at Eisenach concentration camp enjoying his first meal of US Army rations following the camp’s liberation by American forces. Eisenach was a slave labor camp where inmates made military equipment for BMW, 9 April 1945.