World of Final Fantasy PancakesHere is some pancake art I made today! It’s Moogle, Cactuar and Chocobo from World of Final Fantasy!
Yields 3 to 6 pancakes
The things you’ll needIngredients
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green, dark green, light green, black, red, pink, light yellow, dark yellow, orange, blue food color
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Squeeze Bottles
- Electric Skillet
- Pancake spatula
- Hand mixer with attachments
Let’s get Started!
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, oil and vanilla until well combined.
- Beat the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Divide the batter into 10 different bowls and dye each one the color needed for the pancakes.
- Pipe the black outlines on to the electric skillet while it is off, then turn it to 275ºF for 10 seconds to allow the outlines to dry.
- Turn the skillet back off and add the fill color to each pancake and allow them to cook. Once you see little bubbles forming, flip the pancake over.
- TaDa! These little guys are adorable and make for a fantastic breakfast!