- Them: Ugh, when is Ed going to become the Riddler??????
- Ed in 3x15: I'm the Riddler.
- Them: But he has nowhere to go now!!!!!!!
- Ed: *clearly still doesn't know himself that well*
- Ed: *clearly still going through some things*
- Ed: *despite having the name clearly still has a way to go yet and hasn't fully figured out all the finer details of what he's doing*
- Them: It's just too soon!!!!!
- Me: ...
- Ed: ...
- Gotham: ...
Not sure if you've been asked this before, but what do you think it would be like if, in a hypothetical situation, Jasper was the one who fell in love with a human? Not saying that Alice wouldn't "exist", but if for example A/J never fell in love but instead had a more brother-sister relationship like Rosalie and Edward. How would this go, considering he was the one who had the most trouble resisting human blood and controlling his thirst? Especially if the human was his singer like B was for E?