captain america is not here to lead the country. i’m here to serve it. if i’m a captain, then i’m a soldier. not of any military branch, but of the people. years ago, in simpler times, this suit and shield were created as a symbol to help make america the land it’s supposed to be. | insp.
So, for awhile now I keep getting inquiries from various new girls asking how to be “High end” or attract high end clientele. Although, it’s been a combination of experience, business instincts and intuition that keeps me successful, it was definitely superficial and unfair traits I was blessed with that branded me as “upscale”. The cold hard truth is that most women won’t be able to meet the “high end” requirement simply because of competition. The list below is comprised of universally accepted traits that are a prerequisite for ATTRACTING high end clientele.
The industry operates on first impression. The things below are usually the bare minimum traits whereas humor, kindness, intelligence etc. are more like bonuses that can help maintain clients over time AFTER they get to know you. You can’t get to know somebody you don’t even want to open the door to.
1) Youth; the most prime age is 18-25. This is not a hard rule as some women can stay youthful for quite awhile. HOWEVER, this IS the age range your COMPETITION will be.
2) BEAUTY; this is an industry based primarily on attraction. Remember, a man won’t pay to fuck someone unattractive. Although some women may be able to defy the beauty standards by out shining in other traits but those are the anomalies. The hard TRUTH is this industry is most beneficial for girls of traditional or stereotypical beauty.
-Nice teeth: Doesn’t necessarily need to be perfectly straight but does need to be healthy white.
-Clear or nice skin: It radiates youth and is regarded as hygienic. Stretch marks are okay. Not many men will see a problem with it.
-Curves: This is optional because many wealthy men love the fashion editorial look. Don’t be discouraged if you’re more flat.
-Thin: This one is unfortunately one that not many people will be honest about. Whether you have big bouncy curves or not, your waist and overall physique should still be considered thin or toned. There is a fetish for BBW but that is a small pool.
-Well kept hair: Another matter of looking presentable and hygienic.
3) Education; no wealthy and educated man will embarrass himself with a bimbo on his arm when he could afford beauty AND brains. That’s not to say people without degrees can’t trick their audience into thinking otherwise. I know some girls who barely made their GED but managed to self educate and carry themselves in a way they pass as Master graduates. Ladies, learn to read and study for fun.
4) RACE; a very unfortunate and hard truth for the industry. If you’re a black sugar baby, it will be harder for you than your white or Asian counterparts. I’m not sure if it’s because there are more black SW’s or there’s still racism or a combination of the both. This is just something I’ve observed about the competition. There is an overwhelming amount of black and Mexican SW’s in the industry struggling.
5) Schedule flexibility; it will be much harder to make a lucrative career out of high-end SW when you only have a few hours each week. These men are paying high rates for you to accommodate to their needs, not the other way around.
I recognize there are of course women who are the exception to some or all of these traits but I got tired of seeing posts painting a delusion to every young and naive girl that they can pursue a ‘glamorous high end lifestyle’. It is one thing to be a SW and another thing to be a SUCCESSFUL SW where the money is actually worth it. Often times, the mistake is marketing yourself in the wrong image for the wrong clientele. I wanted to be brutally honest because not every woman’s potential money is equal. While the risk is the same, this industry IS easier for some than it is for others.
The more traits a girl has on this list, the higher the POTENTIAL income will be. It is still up to a variety of other factors for the potential to solidify into a tangible number. This is simply a list of traits generally highly sought out by POT’s or clients.
I have met MANY middle-end SW’s who have much better work ethics and business instinct that ended up making a SHIT ton more than a high-end girl.
All in all, don’t be discouraged if you don’t fit many of the traits. Readjust your vision of intended audience and market yourself correctly. Rather than cluelessly not make any money as a small fish in a large pond, be the big fish in a smaller pond. Be realistic and be smart. Go get that money. 💸💸💸