Just wanted to share a quick perk update with those of you who may still be waiting on your goodies to arrive. We’ve sent most things out, so here’s a list of what has NOT been shipped yet.
- Dan and Phil Childhood Photos - We are waiting to receive these back from D&P. As soon as we have them in hand, they’ll be sent out!
- Signed TFIOS Cloud Cutouts - These are weird and big sizes so we have to pack them up by hand. It’s a process. We are working on it and they should be in the mail in the next month or so.
- Signed Minute Physics Drawings - Henry has them! As soon as he signs them all, they’ll be going in the mail.
- Sarah Urist Green Art - Sarah’s working on making these. We’ll send as soon as they’re done!
- Paper Towns Maps - Will be sent out as soon as we receive them signed.
- Paper Towns Signed By the Cast - Ditto.
- SourceFed Nerd Sign - Will be in the mail this week.
- Nerdfighter Art - We’re working on sorting, weighing, and packaging all of this. Hopefully we’ll send them this month.
- Pressed Nerdfighter Pennies - We’re mailing these as we press them. SO MANY PENNIES! You may have received yours, you may not have. We’ll continue to send them out as we get ‘em smashed.
- Signed P4A TFIOS edition - We were going to have John fly out to the warehouse in Montana to sign these, but his schedule has been so tight that he hasn’t been able to do that. So we are going to mail them all to Indianapolis, where they’ll be signed, packed, and shipped. They will be headed there this week.
- Hank Movie Commentary - Hank and Katherine will record this soon!
- Hank Green Album of Covers - Hank is working on learning all the songs chosen for him and will record them after he does that. And then we’ll send it out!
- Nerdfighter Songs Albums - The first of these (Hank Covers) will be emailed out to donors this week or next, and the others will follow soon after.
If you have an issue with a perk, haven’t received a perk that has already been shipped, or have any other questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help ya out. Thanks & DFTBA!
- Valerie & the P4A Team