Eddy! Holy ahit!! I just woke up and saw my ask!! I didn't even think about Clarke being the Brittana child!! So fucking brilliant, man! This is why you're my Fav blogger. God, Idk how to feel about this. We're playing with the unholy trinity of Lesbian power couples here and it's glorious, beat headcanon ever.
Thank you ! I’ve always mentioned how my head goes back to Glee ships everytime, but this a delicious mix that is far beyond my silly Glee whims. So today, while I was in therapy, I thought about this ‘universe’ and I came up with some headcanons.
If other people are looking for the origin, this is the Faberrittana / Clexa discussion anon and I came up with!
Okay, so, ahead:
Faberritana / Clexa Verse Headcanons
- Brittana were on the Ark, they met there and fell in love. Now picture this: Brittana running in the hallways of the Ark when no one is around, hand in hand, singing silly songs. Because you know, Hallways™ is their thing.
- Their first and older child is Sugar Motta, obvi.
- When Clarke was born, the man who donated semen was obviously executed and she was sent to juvie being she a second child (like Octavia kinda) until … her final journey to the ground. Until this very day, besides being Clarke Lopez-Pierce, Clarke also likes to remember her ‘dad’, Jake Griffin.
- Brittana are amongst the people who fight hard to Skaikru to get to Earth and eventually they make it and meet their daughter again.
- Brittany had a lot of crayons on the Ark. She was an artist, but when Clarke was sent to juvie, she gave them all to her so that she had something to do while being down there. When she comes back to Earth, she is heartbroken to find Clarke too occupied with being a leader and saving everyone’s ass to draw anymore.
- Bonus: When they come to Earth, Clarke is dating Finn, and Santana dislikes him so much, she constantly makes joke about his hair and his fuck-boy attitude; Brittany is more understanding, but also, partly shading, you know how she is. Santana makes Finn uncomfortable with sex jokes, let’s get real, she wants him to fuck off. Sugar approves, but she also kinda likes Finn, because she likes fuck-boys a bit.
- Okay, so Faberry are Grounders (Rakel and Kuinn). Rachel is from the Ice Nation. Her mom, Shelbi, is the Ice Queen and there is a lot of controversy because Rakel joined Trikru so that she could be with Kuinn. Shelbi did not approve because ya know, no coalition back then. (Optional, because I need to plot this better: Kuinn is a nightblood but THERE IS A REASON why she is alive still, but I gotta come up with that, ‘cause I’m tired now)
- Or (Alternative Route) maybe Kuinn is the Commander and Lexa is just her daughter. For some reason I need to invent, Kuinn can’t be the commander anymore, so they take the chip off her without having her die because the Commander can be removed with an unanimous vote. Kuinn introduced this rule but in reality it was her little daughter that suggested it when she was a kid.
- Kitty (Her real name is not Kitty, but they call her that because she is agile like a cat) and Marley (I gotta come up with a Grounder name, Kara maybe - lol) are Rakel and Kuinn’s seconds.
- Bonus: When she becomes the Commander Lexa joins the coalition to get the clans of her moms together. She even introduces the chance for members of different clans to have their union ceremony.
- Okay, so generally, the Clexa storyline is the same as canon, only with the moms added and lol no Lexa dying.
- What changes is that Santana gets really pissed when the betrayal and she wants to go all Sector 6 on Lexa’s ass because she hurt her daughter, but then she figures her daughter is a badass and can handle it but oh, Clarke leaves and becomes Wanheda and Santana regrets not dragging Lexa. She and Brittany don’t see her for months and Sugar goes looking for her (Bonus: Sugar/Bellamy are endgame).
- OBVIOUSLY Rakel is the one that sings the Grounder anthem when Clarke bows to Lexa. Like, this is obvious, I shouldn’t even have to write it because 1) imagine Lea’s voice on that 2) Rakel would never let someone sing at her daughter’s wedding. Bonus: Santana gets really emotional in this scene over Clexa, but also because Rakel’s voice, although she’ll never admit it. This is the Pezberry duets-challenge origin.
- Lexa has so many candles because Rakel found old albums of the Phantom of the Opera and it kinda went this way. Musical inspiration.
- Lexa took her whipped from Kuinn.
- Clarke took her sass and lack of chill from both her moms.
- Kuinn hates Titus and she yells at him all the time, also she knows he is the one that taught her that love is weakness and she’s like, fuck no, my love for Rakel made me the strongest bitch in this joint.
Okay, this is it for now. @fearwanheda contributed to some of those, we’re talking about this meme right now haha. Definitely gonna come up with more and eventually some fic if I managed. (PS. sorry for eventual typos)
May we meet again.