Throwback Thursday: Yuzuru Hanyu - RJ1
- Still one of my favourite of his programs.
- Whenever I rewatch it I realise how much he has improved in the last couple of years (stamina, posture, upper body movement, edgework, you name it, he was great back then, but he has come a long way too).
- RJ1 is what got me interested in men’s skating (back then I was all about the ladies) because I’ve never been a Dai fan *waits for someone to kill her* or a Chiddy fan (for other reasons xD), but that year I finally had someone to root for.
- Also, back then he had just one quad and I had way less anxiety XD
- Whatever, I’m too emotionally attached to this to be rational.