It’s such a pleasure to be talking about Tommy Robinson on what is undoubtedly his least favourite episode of Mock the Week… “TWO OF THEM? TWO OF THEM? I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!”
“THEY’RE WINNING! I’M TELLING YOU, THEY’RE WINNING!!!”
Top 5 UK comedians I have very weird crushes on for even stranger reasons. - The judgement is real I know, apologies in advance - Sometimes my mind makes me do retarded posts like this
1. Russell Howard Because his boyish scruffy hair and comforting adolescent humor (particularly about animals and his parents) gives me childhood nostalgia (plus I dig the lazy eye).
2. Noel Fielding Because apart from his rocking fashion sense or his unbelievably creative and limitless imagination…I love how shy he gets at being complimented (he’s such a softy). Now can we go skipping through the streets of Camden in skirts?
3. Ed Byrne Because he’s a complete geek and his on and off screen friendship with Dara O'Briain is goals. I just want to sit down with him in an Irish pub and listen to all his stories (plus I’m a sucker for long hair).
4. Stephen Mangan Because. Hair Basically. (I see a worrying trend here). BUT, he is extremely talented, so well spoken and is the type of fella you wouldn’t be afraid to take to a wedding. if you know what I mean
5. Rhod Gilbert Because I can relate to his cynical outlook on life, his constant (but totally valid) arguments on potatoes and his “I do what I want” Welsh attitude. Added bonus - he’s a little rough around the edges but a total sweetie at heart.