first, here are some of my favorite blogs, just scroll through them and you’ll see a lot of the reasons: conconsivan | tronnorfravan | tronnorilysb :)
1. They’re Happy. This is by far the biggest reason I ship Tronnor. Because, whether they are a couple or not, they are so obviously ecstatic when in each other’s company. The boys’ happiness is a virtue and they make each other happy, which makes me happy.
2. They Bring Out the Best in Each Other. Just look at videos like Becoming You and A Simple Question. These are, in my opinion, some of their best videos on YouTube and, “coincidentally,” they are also videos that they helped each other film. Connor even said that Troye was his biggest inspiration when it comes to YouTube content. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they inspire each other outside of YouTube as well.
3. They are the most Compatible People in History. Now, this isn’t actually something we can assume, as we know so little about their personal lives. But, from what we see and what they tell us, I can at least infer that they get along okay. I mean, I wouldn’t spend approximately two-thirds of my waking hours with someone if I didn’t at least like them a little bit as a person.
4. They Don’t Play Up Their Relationship. No shade to Troyler, but it was a ploy. It was a fun and exciting way for Troye and Tyler to “interact,” I guess, with their fans/shippers. And, to be honest, I’m really thankful for Troyler. It opened doors for Troye, Tyler, and YouTube. I mean it won a TCA for God’s sake! But, Tronnor is different, the boys hardly acknowledge the fact the ship exsists. They haven’t even made a collab in the two-ish years they’ve known each other. They are “private” about their relationship which is the most intimate, adorable thing.
5. And Lastly, Because I’m Single. I enjoy living vicariously through people. Period.