A lot of positive things have happened this week. And receiving a house from the community we’ll be living in is one of them.
As you guys may or may not know, my fiancé and I are moving into an eco community in South Africa that is very much focused on sustainability, off-grid living and restoring our own connection with Mother Nature by nurturing the land through permaculture and fruit forests🌳 🌿 My fiancé moved there on Monday and he was able to start clearing thick vegetation off a plot of land for our home and garden. But the owner and and homesteaders of Khula Dhamma decided that it would be better for us to move on the main hill of KD so we can work closely together with the owner. So, we were lucky enough to receive it. The house has been left in pretty good condition by the previous homesteaders. It’s very strong and sturdy, just needs some patching up to do on the walls. Obviously, the house needs to undergo some(!) refurbishment. I do not want to begin about the aesthetics of the place… it needs some work. BADLY!🙄 So we’ll be fixing up the place accordingly and will make it look suiting our tastes.
The house is attached to a borehole so that is where we will be getting our water supply from and is heated by a rocket stove. The solar panels will hopefully be installed soon after I arrive. As soon as some cracks have been filled, a lime plaster will cover both outer and inner walls. Before all of that, the thick vegetation has to be cleared and the house needs to be cleaned thoroughly.
The house as two upper floors. Our bedroom will be on the first and then there is a loft area for guests. The two big windows in our room overlook lush, green forests of the eco community. The garden has extreme fertile soil which helps us a lot. Now we only have to focus on maintaining the fertile soil when growing our food🍌 🍊 🍠🍐 🍎
I can not begin to express how blessed I feel for receiving all of these gifts from the universe. I’ve always wished, hoped and desired to live an off-grid lifestyle in an awesome place and here we are.. I don’t know how I manifested all of this but I am extremely grateful for believing I could live this kind of lifestyle🌞
Elective: Audio/Video Production
Club/Team: He’s not necessarily on a sports team but helps from time to time
• A new series and I haven’t even finished my other ones smh
• but I’m obsessed with Wanna One atm so bare with me
• annnyways Park Woojin is a ball of fluff and memes so like yeah stan him
• Park Woojin is a senior in 4-A (*wink-wonk* totally not a reference to PD101) which is the slightly more advanced class
• he ended up getting Audio/Video Production (his 4th choice) because when he was filling out the elective sheet he didn’t remember if he put home economics or Audio/Video Pro. as 3rd (turns out he put home eco. as his 4th oops)
• nonetheless he still tries to have fun in that class because he does enjoy making and editing videos, preferably this segment he starts called self-cam relay like where did that even come from (*wink-wonk*)
• Woojin is also skilled in multiple sports so he can’t really stick to one team but he does often go practice with the soccer, basketball, and volleyball team and help them out at games/tournaments when they need it
• He was interested in the dance club but decided to put it off because he was always so busy with school, friends & family, audio/video pro., and sports he didn’t feel right that he joined a team that promised commitment he couldn’t give
• Throughout his highschool life he’s met some really good friends. They helped him grow and become a more outgoing and social person because when he was freshman he was this Smol Bean trying to get through in life
• during his freshman year he met these 2 seniors who weren’t always “getting along” due to the difference in personalities but you could tell the friendship was strong. Their names were Jaehwan and Daniel.
• Daniel was in the dance team and tried to recruit Woojin but obviously he declined but Daniel took him along anyways (probably got that from his upperclassmen Jimin) and Woojin didn’t end up joining that year but he still managed to go hang out once in a while via Captain Daniel
• he met Jaehwan in the library because he was asking Jaehwan to look up someone’s class, and Jaehwan did so being a library assistant he had access to things like this but the kid Woojin was looking for wasn’t there and he was like “that can’t be, I have his name and grade right here”
• and Jaehwan thinks he’s a lil coo-coo in the brain because like he obviously isn’t in the system but then Daniel comes walking in the library (because he lost his ID, go figure) and is like “[ ]-ssi? You didn’t hear?” and goes off telling Jaehwan and Woojin this bizzar ghost story
• but in the end tells them he was just joking but it still left chills
• in the end Jaehwan take the papers where it’s written the name of the student Woojin needs to find and he’s like “are you kidding me, you spelt the name wrong” and he ends up finding the student and gets his filming done
• so every now and then he’ll stop by to see Jaehwan and like he’ll get annoyed at times because the library is always full of students but it’s Woojin, he’s adorable how can you not
• and there’s times where Daniel’s in there as well so they all kinda just hangout at the desk and it’s nice
• the next year when Jaehwan and Daniel are gone he meets this kid named Park Jihoon because they were put in the same PE Class and he meets him because he accidentally hit him in the head with a dodgeball
• but that’s how they became friends, he took him to the infirmary and had to stay there till he woke up and he did he apologize but like mid apology he was like “I’m so sorry for hurting you I’ll make it up t- hey you know you’re kinda pretty”
• and Jihoon can’t decide if he should be offended or flustered by the comment
• but after the whole dodge ball incident he takes him out for burgers after school and like they chat and find out they have some things in common, like dancing and rap
• “dude, have you always attend this school?” // “yeah I was just really quiet my 1st year… ”
• and like Woojin has always known who Jihoon was like, if he heard his name he could match a face and a class but that was it, but thanks to Jihoon he was able become more social and he made more friends compared to the small bubble he trapped himself freshman year *tears*
• but they become really good friends and meet this freshman named Bae Jinyoung because he took the title of “Prince of the Freshmen” aka Jihoon’s former title (it’s Prince of the Sophomores lol)
• and they find him when he was escaping some fangirls during lunch. He was hiding near the vending machines while Woojin & Jihoon were grabbing drinks and Jinyoung was like “h e l p m e” but they just turned away until Jinyoung actual caught up to them and begged to help him
• and like Jihoon knows the struggle so they end up helping him and became friends in the process and now 10x as much girls flock Jihoon and Jinyoung because of #bromance and Woojin is just like “yo I just wanna eat my sandwich and watch food broadcast so can y'all leave the tabke”
• skip forward to Senior year after he meets Lee Daehwi and Lai Guanlin, two Sophomores he met when he was a Junior and they were Freshmen
• he met Daehwi through Audio/Video Pro. because he had to mentor him through the audio equipment and programs which Daehwi caught on quickly because thank God Woojin was not about to go through the old dusty shelf for the guide books of hell
• and he met Guanlin when he was being flocked by all of the sports teams and Seonho was just like a baby chick flocking to his mother but Woojin mistaked him for a middle schooler
• which granted Seonho the name “byonghari” buts that’s for a different AU
• so how did you get to meet sweet, helpful, athletic, meme Park Woojin?? WELLLLLLLLLLL • You were asked to run some things to the faculty office meaning you had to cancel your after school plans with your friends because the office is so far from your class and you didn’t want to make your friends wait
• and so you were walking down the hall when you see your classmate Park Woojin hiding behind the vending machine (yes because everyone in this AU hides behind the vending machines, those things are hella warm to be around) and you’re like “tf?” but then you realize he’s hiding because some guys are trying to find him
• they even stop you and ask if you knew where Park Woojin was and as much as you’d like to give away where he was, you don’t and say he might have been called to the councilor’s office again and the two dudes run along
• Woojin comes out from hiding and thanks you and insists he helps you take the stack of papers to the office with you as a way to repay you, but you try to decline he’s already taking the top half from your hands
• and so it’s a lil silent on your way there because he’s still a shy bean so what can you do but he musters the courage to talk to you and ask how your day been and you tell him it went fine. You ask him the same and he goes off about how the basketball team (aka those 2 dudes you saw earlier) keeps trying to get him to join and let’s be honest during PE you’ve seen him play so it’s no wonder they’re trying to kidnap him
• so you continue the conversation about why doesn’t he join. “I guess it’s too much of a hassle to just stick to one sport and practice that same sport all year. I mean I’d like to play other sports like soccer or volleyball.” but that’s understandable since the teachers always ask you to join the event committee but you just don’t want to
• after you’ve took the papers to the faculty office, Woojin offers to walk you home since it’s not safe for someone like you to walk home alone and well you can’t decline since your parents prefer you to walk with someone when going to and from school
• so you let him and you guys talk a little more. About school and your social life because you’re pretty aware of how popular Woojin is. At least with the boys. And let’s face it, you’ve always been sub-consciously watching Woojin but you don’t wanna admit it.
• and mid-conversation his phone goes off and you assume ‘girlfriend’ so you try to tease him about it but he kinda gets flustered and is like “n-no, it’s Park Jihoon. He keeps blowing up my phone.” // “4-B’s Park Jihoon, the schools Prince?” • and it get’s Woojin a little irritated hearing that title come from your mouth so he abruptly is like “yes, that Jihoon.” and now you feel a lil bad because you can tell he got a little upset so you remember you have this candy your friend gave you so you give it to Woojin • and it turns out to be his favorite candy and like he get’s excited “really? I can have this?” and you pull out a whole handfull from your bag is like “you can have all of it actually, I don’t really eat this candy.” and Woojin went from upset to lil meme puppy and it’s adorable • and so from that point on Woojin will say hi to you in the mornings and even come talk to you and every time he does you give him his favorite candy which always makes him happy (*wink wink* not just because it’s his favorite candy) • and it kinda became a daily thing and sometimes you find yourself at the store and like restocking on the candy which you find a little weird but you don’t question it • and at first it seems like your friendship is just based off candy but it’s not. Because after you guys exchange numbers he starts texting you, sometimes calling or video chatting you and soon
he always finds himself relying on you and you find yourself taking care of him in a way, not like in a motherly way though • it’s almost like a girlfriend kinda of way and like Jihoon and Jinyoung start to tease him for it and even tell their upperclassmen Daniel and Jaehwan about his new ‘girlfriend’ and Woojin gets extremely flustered and red when he’s trying to say “she’s not my g-girlfriend!” even Daehwi makes fun of him it’s amazing • but as much Jihoon, Jinyoung, Daehwi, and all of them make fun of him for it, it’s all true. Even your friends see it but you decline the idea because that’s crazy, Woojin is inredibly popular and active why would he like a potato like you but it’s the same on the other side. Why would some as beautiful and intellgent as you like a guy like Woojin who can’t even commit to one thing • but that’s what you love about him, you like that he’s multi-talented in these areas yet he always stays so humble but also willing to help out with the dance club or the basketball, soccer, volleyball teams and the fact you’re always independent but can let your guard down around the people you care about the most is so enduring and he wants you to do that with him • is someone cutting onions in this au?? *looks over shoulder* *sees Jinhwan cutting onions so he can put it in his soup to eat* • but under all that memeiness and active student image, he still has his problems and his struggles and breaks down sometimes which is what he does one night when he’s on the phone with you. He starts pouring out his heart and you listen to every word intently and sincerely and unlike other people who try to interfere, you just give him words of encouragement and understanding and like always there for him if he needs you or anything • and like in the spur of the moment it kinda just slips out and is like “thanks y/n, that’s why I love you…” there’s silence over the phone and in your head your like “what.the.fuck” and your heart is racing like 1000mph and you’re pretty sure Woojin can hear it over the phone • but Woojin is too stunned to hear or do anything, but your voice gets through to him and you’re like “wait, repeat that??” and he doesn’t want to so really quickly he’s like “thanksthatswhyiloveyou, goonightseeyoutomorrow” but no, you’re already here might as well just confess too so before he could hang-up your like “Woojin wait”//”Nope, gonna hangup and pretend this is a dream goodnight y/n” • “Woojin, I love you.” another moment of silence and before you’re like “okay gtg before my heart falls out my throat” he’s like “what?” and in your head its like “what do you mean by what?” • Before you could say a word he’s like yelling through the phone like “You mean it? I’m not dreaming??” and you laugh like “no, your not. It’s all very real.” and he gets really excited but you can hear a woman’s voice, his mom’s voice telling him to go to bed so he tells you goodnight etc all that cheesiness you love • and the next day it’s like nothing ever happened because you guys were practically acting like a couple way before he confessed but now he’s 100x more cheesier than usual and now the boys tease him as much as he is cheesy • “thanks y/n, I love you” you hear Jihoon mocking Woojn during lunch and you’re laughing at how “on point” his Woojin voice is but you’re also curious so you ask “Wait how did you know what he said?” // “Oh I was staying over that night. Man you should have seen him afterwords he could not stop-” and Woojin stands up to stuff his mouth with melon bread like “AHHAHA FUNNY JIHOON” • and i’ll leave what he couldn’t stop doing to you imagination ;))) • SIKE YAH NASTY HE COULDN’T STOP BLUSHING AND SMILING, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? (dirty minded smh lololol) • but you guys are super adorable, probably one of the best couples in the senior year because as much as you guys are cheesy, you guys look good together and always trust each other AND DON’T DO PDA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HALL WHERE PPL ARE TRYING TO GET TO CLASS (*coughs* sorry) • but you guys do have your intimate times and it’s just really soft and enduring and you find out his weakness is being kissed near his nape and behind his ear :’))))))) • y’alls first date is to the local carnival/festival because that’s where you guys can try all of these really good food and he can win you prizes, make the first day memorable • meme-couple • helping him out during audio/video pro. with filming set up and giving him back hugs when editing • did I mention lots of memes?
Snow White has a tween who sits on the couch all day. This infuriates Snow White who complains, “You have no idea how easy you have it. When I was your age I had to do menial labor!”
Pocahontas is the leader of her daughter’s Girl Scouts troop, and loves taking the girls on nature hikes to see “the colors of the wind.” She does not, however, enjoy trying to sell cookies outside the marketplace.
Ariel is constantly battling her husband over how much freedom they should give their teenager. “Are you kidding, Eric?” she often says. “When I was her age I thought a fork was a comb and practically sold my soul to a witch to get a boyfriend! There is no way she’s going to the fair alone!”
Cinderella is the ultimate Pinterest mom. She DIYs her kids gorgeous clothes (with a little help from her now elderly pals, Jaq and Gus), bakes amazing cakes, and uses eco-friendly home cleaning techniques.
Jasmine is a PTA mom, and strikes fear in the eyes of the school administrators because she’s tough and doesn’t let her kids suffer any injustices.
Belle is a dedicated homeschooler, but finds it is a lot harder to teach her kids than it was to teach the Beast. He says, to her ire, “I was only a good student because I thought you were a hottie, Belle.”
Aurora has a teenager who sleeps in way too late. This drives Aurora nuts, but when she calls her daughter on it she says, “Whatever, mom. Dad says that when you were my age you slept for days!”
Merida has her own set of triplets she can’t seem to potty train. This drives her mad, especially when they pee around the potty. She often scolds, “If I can hit a bullseye from a hundred yards, you can tinkle in the toilet!”
Tiana struggles to get her four-year-old to eat anything except for beignets. She’s so desperate to get her kid to eat better that she’s taken to grinding up veggies and hiding them in her beignets.
Mulan has a super-girly daughter who she does not know what to do with. Many nights she complains to Li Shang, “I singlehandedly defeated the Huns, and yet she worships Miss Chen from next door because she’s good at makeup!”
Anna feels like she is always in the sled, carting her kids around town to ice harvesting class, magic lessons with the troll king, and play dates with Olaf’s many snow kids.
Rapunzel was stuck inside a tower her entire childhood and has vowed not to subject her kids to that. She’s now a “free-range parent,” and even wrote a book on the subject, Let Your Kids Down From The Tower.