I’m gonna tell you now, it’s late. I don’t want to think too much, so I’m skipping the last three rules.
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people
- Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What television series would you want to marathon with me? (*cough* I may take this as recommendations).
Doctor Who. But since you introduced me to Doctor Who, I’m gonna go with Sleepy Hollow instead. It’s my favorite new show this year and I can’t wait for season 2
2. What pet do you wish you were adopting today? No dream pets, you must live with the consequences! (muahahahaha) you can always opt out too.
An Australian Shepherd. Technically two Australian Shepherds, whose names would be Aggie (short for Agatha) and Christie. I’ve been thinking about that for a while.
3. I want to buy you a drink. What’s your current drink of choice?
Rum and Coke please. Although I’ve recently discovered that whiskey and coke is also quite delicious. Although, after last night, I do not want to drink for a long, long time. Here’s a tip. If you haven’t gone drinking in several months and know that your tolerance has disappeared, don’t say yes when a friend invites you to Unofficial St. Patrick’s Day.
4. What’s your favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor?
Cookie Dough. It’s a classic and they don’t skimp of the cookie chunks.
5. What’s your most weird or obscure fear?
Bugs. Everyone looks at me crazy when I say this, but bugs scare the crap out of me. They have too many legs, crawl everywhere, fit in small spaces, can climb fraking walls, and somehow seem to end up in food.
6. If you were a pokemon gym leader what would your type be?
FIRE!!! I have always been partial to fire types. Flareon is my favorite, but I would have to level it up so much. It’s not necessarily a strong pokemon.
7. Which seasonal treat is your favorite?
CADBURY MINI EGGS!!!!!!!!! Anyone who has been around me between Valentines day and Easter knows that I am obsessed with these. I usually buy multiple bags at once and will eat a bag a day if I’m not careful.
8. Rank the 4 tastes? (sweet, salty, bitter, sour)
1. Sweet 2. Salty 3. Sour 4. Bitter (Does anyone actually like bitter stuff, besides coffee?
9. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
M. My name, my sister’s, and my brother’s all start with M, so I grew up partial to it.
10. What are your plans for the immediate future?
Continue working where I do while daydreaming about when my 1 year agreement is up so I can get a full time job.
11. What makes you feel empowered?
The fact that, even though I don’t know where my life is going or what I want to do, I know who I am. This keeps me from being swayed by others into doing what they want instead of what is right for me.