Watch the full length tutorial here! Watch the mini speedtorial here!
Colorful Drybrush Ombre
After cleaning, filing, and shaping the nail and appying a base coat:
1. using a dry brush from a brown polish (you can dry off the brush on the neck of the bottle and, if needed, even more on a paper towel or tissue), dry brush many strokes onto the tip of the nail, using lighter pressure and fewer strokes as you get closer to the cuticle
2. repeat step 1 with an orange polish
3. repeat step 1 with a pink yellow polish
4. repeat step 1 with a pink polish (since this is your last solid color, make sure that you rap the tip with the pink polish to give your manicure more lasting power)
5. repeat step 1 with a mettalic gold polish (for the mettalic hint, I like to make it a little less ombre than all the others and distribute the color a bit more evenly across the entire nail, but that is totally up to your personal taste)