In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup of flour until a thick paste forms. Add salt, oil, and remaining flour. Let rest for 5 minutes.
Work dough into a ball and then set aside.
Time to decorate!
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Cut bell peppers into strips
Roll dough out onto a floured surface. Using a 6-inch and an 8-inch cake pan, cut out rounds from the dough.
On a prepared baking sheet, overlap the smaller circle on the large circle to create a snowman shape
Drizzle the snowmen with a little olive oil then spread the ricotta to cover the pizzas. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the top. Place black olive slices for buttons and eyes, orange bell pepper for the nose and arrange the red bell pepper strips for the scarf.
This recipe restores 138 energy and 55 health. It can be obtained from Pam after reaching 3 hearts and sells for 300g.
Difficulty: Easy, 45 minutes. Serves 3.
Thanks to my mum for this recipe! You can also use broccoli, if you prefer.
-¼ head of cauliflower -¼ medium onion -1 tablespoon butter -¼ cup flour -½ cup water -1 cup Cheez Whiz -1 egg -½ cup breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut the cauliflower into bite-size chunks, removing the stems so you just have the florets. Place them in a medium-sized pot with about 1L of water in it.
Cook the cauliflower on high heat just until it starts to boil, then shut it off.
Finely dice the onion and melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it starts to brown, then add the flour.
Mix just until the flour completely coats the onion, then add the water right away and stir until smooth. Add the Cheez Whiz and crack in the egg and combine until creamy and smooth, then turn off the element.
Drain the cauliflower florets in a colander and place them in a small casserole dish. Pour in the cheese sauce and mix until just combined, then top with the breadcrumbs. If you like, you can also top with a bit of shredded cheese.
Bake in the oven, uncovered, for about 30 minutes. Serve hot.
This cheesy goodness is excellent with dinner or lunch, and you can add spices to your liking.
Hey guys! Here’s my second recipe that I’ve tried for you all :) I tweaked this recipe to be a little healthier and I hope you guys try it because it is simple, delicious, and a definitely crowd pleaser.
Cameron and I made this chicken when we had our friends Emily and Kyle over for dinner. Kyle is a football player for OU and he ate 3 chicken breasts! I would’ve too if I wasn’t sticking to my plan lol. It was a hit with everyone though, even Emily who is a super picky eater. Can’t wait to hear your success stories with this chicken!
Each chicken breast is about 7 WW points. Paired with veggies or salad, it’s the perfect dinner!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins (in oven though, so don’t let that number scare you away!)
This recipe makes about 2-3 chicken breasts
- chicken breasts
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley (dry works fine!)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup melted butter (this will not be completely used in the recipe, so don’t let the butter scare you away!)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced (I buy already minced garlic, if you do also just use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper in a plate.
3. Melt butter in microwave and then add lemon juice and garlic in same plate.
4. Coat both sides of chicken in the butter/lemon/garlic mixture. Make sure the garlic is sticking, sort of press it in
5. Move chicken to bread crumb/parmesan/parsley mixture and coat it in that. Make sure it’s fully coated, again pressing it into the chicken so it sticks. 6. Place chicken on non-stick pan or glass baking dish. When putting chicken on cooking pan, do not let them touch.
7. Bake for 40 minutes
8. Enjoy and send me a message letting me know your thoughts!
I changed this recipe a bit, but the original is from tasteandsee.com