Super simple and easy nail polish diy! Add some crushed up eyeshadow to clear nail polish and then mix it with a toothpick and shake it💖💅but make sure to throw it out once it starts looking clumpy and gross💖
1) apply white polish for the base.
2) use a sponge to dab different colors onto your white base once it’s already dry. Neon colors are really nice for this design.
3) stick on striping tapes depending how you want your design to look like.
4) apply black polish to totally cover the different colors.
5) quickly but carefully remove the tapes immediately while the black polish is still very fresh. Apply topcoat and clean up.