Today’s new hairstyle, the Horizontal Bun, is something that I came up with recently that I have really come to enjoy. It’s not that often that I come across low buns that I feel good wearing so looks like this are quite new to me. What I like most about this bun is that it is low, but not particularly heavy. I also love how this can be worn very clean, but also looks good messy.
2) Two Large Hair Ties
3) Two Small Hair Ties
4) Bobby Pins
1) Start by brushing out your hair.
2) Split your hair in half by creating a middle part all the way down your head.
3) Use the large hair ties to create two pigtails at the middle, back of your head.
4) Braid each pigtail and tie off with the small hair elastics.
5) Take the right pigtail and begin creating a figure eight shape by bringing it up and around the left hair tie.
6) Bobby pin into place.
7) Take the remainder of the right ponytail and bring it up and back around the right hair tie.
8) Bobby pin into place.
9) Continue this process until there is no more excess hair.
10) Repeat steps 5-9 with the left braid. Finalize with hairspray.