Side Triple Braid
Why have I only just put together this hairstyle? This style looks so intricate and pretty, but it’s the easiest braid I’ve ever done! The only skill you need to be familiar with is how to create a regular braid. If you’ve got that, then you’ve got this look down pat.
2) 4 Small Hair Elastics
1) Begin by brushing through your hair.
2) Sweep all of your hair to one side of your head.
3) Separate your hair into three even sections.
4) Take one of the sections and begin a low, regular braid.
5) Once you get to the bottom of your hair, tie off with a small hair elastic.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 with the second and third sections.
7) Take your three braids and use them to create one large braid.
8) Tie off with a hair elastic and finish with hairspray.