2. Flustered by aimeecatgirl “I thought you didn’t drink coffee?” Otabek raised his eyebrows.“Oh, I, um, I started about a month ago.” What Yuri didn’t say was that he only did so he could be reminded of the lingering taste Otabek seemed to radiate every time Yuri saw him. It was a nice smell to drink in.
7. Perfect day, perfect night by Red_Queen Yuri is by no means a damsel in distress, yet it’d seem he needs to be saved again and Otabek is just happy to oblige. This, and some pointless fluff with a sprinkling of awkwardness.
8. Perfect Fourth by kleineelch
A character study of Otabek Altin immediately following the GPF with special guest Yuri Plisetsky
10. It’s About Him by mongoose_bite
Otabek is a straightforward person, and he expects others to be straightforward with him. So he’s at a loss to explain why JJ keeps trying to pick a fight, and why Yuri is so angry about it. To be honest, he’s a bit disappointed; he’d hoped Yuri would be more focused on him…
You’d been with Chekov for some time now, nearly 5 months. But he was still so shy. Barley touching you, barley kissing you. You’d gotten a hug if you were lucky. But that was fine; you knew he’d be ready in his own time, forcing him to show affection would just make him uncomfortable, which is the last thing you wanted.
You had met Chekov while working under the Captain for a few weeks while Sulu had to go back to Earth due his daughter being sick, and being the brilliant dad he was, he instantly went down. Working on the Enterprise was more like a dream then reality most of the time. But you loved every minute of it. Chekov was the first person you had talked to, even though he was shy back then, you got close quickly, an instant connection.
I’m currently in between jobs waiting for my training to start. However, my girlfriend and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary tomorrow (21st.) Sadly we had to use her tip money to help with some bills and now we don’t have much left to have fun with.
THAT BEING SAID I created some cheeky t-shirts to sell for some cash. I profit nearly $10 or less on each so if just TEN people pick up a shirt then I’ll have enough cash to do what I had planned for her. There are also stickers/mugs/totes available on some of the designs so check them out :) Even if you just give this post a share I’ll be grateful! Thanks Guys
1. (Top Left) Teespring.com/staryuboyexplicit Available in: Multiple Colors Tshirt, ¾ sleeve, Crew neck. [Also .com/staryuboy is kid sizes just in case]
2. Teespring.com/earthdayeverydayy Available in: Multiple Colors Tshirt.