Dishes used with ingredients that attract faeries, which can be used as offerings or simply enjoyed for yourself and others.
- Earl Grey & Lavender Loaf Cake - (main ingredients) brown sugar, Earl Grey, dried lavender herbs or extract, cinnamon, and fruit if desired.
- Rose Cake - (main ingredients) golden sugar, vanilla, rosewater, frosting, and crystallised rose petals to garnish.
- Elderflower Cake - (main ingredients) golden sugar, ground almonds, elderflower cordial icing.
- Poppy Seed Bundt Cake - (main ingredients) vanilla, sugar, almond extract, poppy seeds.
- Lemon & Thyme Cake - (main ingredients) golden sugar, ground almonds, lemon zest, and thyme leaves.
- Sunflower Bread - bake a bread mix with sunflower seeds.
- Faerie Butter - (main ingredients) cooked egg yolks, rose water or orange blossom water, icing sugar, softened unsalted butter.
- Pansy Petal Pancakes - whisk a regular pancake mix and add pansy petals.
- Candied Violet Biscuits - bake sugar cookies and garnish them with crystallised violets and icing.
- Dandelion Wine - (ingredients) dandelion petals, water, lemon juice and zest, white grape juice concentrate, sugar, white wine yeast, and yeast nutrient.
- Elderberry Wine - (ingredients) elderberries, campden tablets, sugar, wine yeast, yeast nutrient, and water.
Note: always check for full recipes and cautions.