- Riley:Conga line?
- Maya:Yes, definitely!
- Farkle:How about a slide show of you guys through the years set to Green Day's "Time of Your Life" and ending with your baby photos side by side.
- Maya:Oh, that's great. Going on the list.
- Zay:What list?
- Maya:Horrible wedding cliches we're not going to touch with a ten foot limbo pole.
- Isadora:Oh, like First Corinthians? That Bible verse. They do that at every wedding.
- Riley:How does it go?
- Zay:"Love is patient and kind. Love does not envy or boast. It is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way. It is not irritable or resentful. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things... endures all things."
- Riley:*melting into a puddle of mush*
- Maya:Going on the list.
When the going gets tough. Why Get a Loan From Us?