CatRelax (A musical atmosphere for relaxation or stimulation of your cat.)
Calm down or stimulate your cat with the most unique application of its kind!
The principle is simple:
-Select a category -Select the duration of the session -Place the sound source in the same room as your cat and let the magic happen!
Cat Relax application is based on the results of a study by Charles
Snowdon at the University of Wisconsin. It shows that our feline friends
“have shown significantly more positive responses towards the music
designed for them than towards the music made for man.”
Messaging app Viber having 600 million+ users has owned Nextpeer for $9 million, social gaming startup based in Israel which offers game developers and SDK to incorporate social gaming feature in their apps. It had recently owned Japans Rakuten for $900 million.
Hey everyone! I don’t know about you, but it makes it a lot easier for me to get things done or do certain difficult tasks when there is some sort of fun element to it or it feels like a game– which is why over the past few years I’ve accumulated a few go-to apps that help me gamify my life and make getting stuff done fun (bonus– they’re all free!)
1. Zombies, Run: Okay, I am one of those people that just can’t run. I get bored, it’s too far and I just get exhausted without really having any fun. Even if you’re one of those people who enjoys running, though, Zombies Run is an app that takes running to a whole new level. You listen to a story through your headphones as you run about living in a post-apocalyptic zombie world. You can walk or run at your own pace while listening to the storyline while collecting supplies to bring back to the base. Every so often, zombies will start chasing you and you have to speed up to evade them. This app totally changed my life and I recommend it to anyone looking to gamify their running experience.
2. Plant Nanny: I never drink enough water. There are days when I probably only have 2 glasses of water. It’s terrible, I know. There are a million health benefits to drinking water but I can never quite seem to get myself to do it… that’s where Plant Nanny comes in. You input your personal info like height, weight, and activity level, and this app tells you how much water to drink. Then, as you log the water you drink throughout the day you are simultaneously watering A TINY ADORABLE PLANT. There is nothing more motivating then seeing your little plant looking sickly and dying because you didn’t drink any water that day. I’ve literally gone from drinking 16 ounces a day to drinking 90 ounces a day which is crazy!
3. Fitocracy: Okay, okay, so I’m cheating a little with this one because it’s not technically a gamifying app. It’s pretty close, though. Fitocracy is this awesome app where you can track your workouts, get workout suggestions, reach out to an entire supportive network of fitness people on the app, and earn achievements and points while doing your workouts! For me, the achievements and points are the most important part because I like to feel like my workouts are earning something immediately. I really recommend this app if you’re looking for a way to motivate yourself to work out and track your progress while you’re doing it!
4. Forest // Focus Now: I included two apps for this one because Forest is free on Andorid but costs money on iOS while I believe that Focus Now is an iOS only app. No matter, they are both essentially the same thing– great ways to employ the pomodoro method while you’re studying and working! You set a timer for how long you want to work for, and during that time, you are growing a plant for your forest/farm! If you exit out of the app, however, your plant will die. Keeping my plants alive really motivates me not to play on my phone while I’m working and I’ve found trying to collect as many plants as possible in a week is quite motivating as well.
5. HabitRPG: While I feel like all the apps I’ve mentioned so far are really useful, this one has got to be by far my favorite. I use it all the time and it has completely revolutionized my daily routines and how I complete my tasks and to-dos. This app is pretty self-explanatory, but basically, you just put in habits you want to build, daily tasks, and your to-dos and start earning in-game currency. You can use this currency to buy equipment for your avatar or for custom rewards, like an episode of your favorite TV show. You can also change the class of your character (warrior, rogue, etc.), collect a variety of exotic pets, and go on quests with your friends! I can not recommend this app enough for anyone who wants to start building habits and getting more stuff done while feeling like part of an RPG game!
I hope you enjoyed my suggestions and let me know if you need any help with anything else school o productivity-related. If you feel like you’re in a slump, it also couldn’t hurt to check out my post on overcoming unproductivity and procrastination.
HACK SimCity BuildIt Unlimited Golden Keys for iOS and Android http://ios-games.co/shop/simcity-buildit-2 SimCity BuildIt v 1.5.5 new for ios 7.0 - 8.0 -8.1 - 8.2 - 8.3 - 8.4 - 9.0 Hack SimCity BuildIt without Jailbreak working 100% No Survey without any Trouble Unlimited Simoleons Unlimited SimCash Unlimited Golden Keys works online with Game Center * Without Losing Your Progress In The Game * * Without Losing Your Progress In The Game * * Without Losing Your Progress In The Game *
Direct link http://ios-games.co/shop/simcity-buildit-2 no jailbreak no Survey no Download no ads Unlimited Simoleons Unlimited SimCash Unlimited Golden Keys working online 100% without any Trouble * Without Losing Your Progress In The Game * Hack works with you in this version and future versions of the game
simcity build it JAILBREAK CHEATS SimCity BuildIt Cheat ios