Bones is an American rapper who is popular in the underground rap scene. He was born as Elmo Kennedy O'Connor in California.
He’s known for his fast pace in releasing music, and his certain style of music. He’s often compared to Yung Lean, whose music is described it as cloud rap, which includes slower pace/ethereal beats, with sincere and emotional rapping. However, Bones argues he does not make cloud rap, but rather a completely different style that is all his own. Which is why when his music is downloaded, it’s put into a genre labeled “Sesh” (Bones also has a clothing line; TeamSESH).
He gained popularity when he released his tape TeenWitch, the cover of the album is pictured above. The album focuses on the Columbine school shooting, as well as some events that lead to it. He attempts to get inside the brains and understand the psychology of the two teenagers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who killed 13 people, although planned to kill many more, before the two boys took their own lives. It has 17 tracks on it. Although in many songs he is speaking from Dylan’s point of view, and in other songs Eric’s, he also shows a point of view from the victims and the parents, with perspectives from classmates, families, and the public.
Some song titles include; BombsInTheLunchroom, Klebold, FearTheNobodies, TheCafeteria, and LibrarySuicide.
Lyrics & description of the songs here, and listen to the full album here.
- you and stiles are neighbors, but he didn’t really notice you much.
- that is until you hit a puberty stage in the seventh grade, and suddenly he was tripping over his feet crossing the street to your house. you were shocked when he asked if you wanted to ride bikes with him.
- but you said yes anyways cuz how could you turn down the adorable little spazz.
- you and Stiles became best friends easily in the one day, and overtime you him and Scott were a tight little group.
- scott asked you to your first dance in eighth grade, yes, scott. You’d looked between him and Stiles, and when the buzz cut boy said nothing, you said yes to scott
- no, Scott did not have a crush on you, nor you him, but you had a great time that night. though when a slow song came on, Scott made an excuse for punch and asked if you’d rather dance with stiles
- Stiles barely knew how to dance to slow songs, but you taught him. holding your arms around his neck, and his at your waist comfortably. and at one point you’d laid your head on his chest and made him promise you’d be best friends forever. he did without hesitation.
- in freshman year, it was painfully obvious that he was head over heels for Lydia Martin
- (or so you thought. that’s just what stiles wanted you to think)
- but your friendship continued nonetheless, and your growing feelings for the boy continued as well.
- the both of you always made witty remarks. as well as being on the same level of sarcasm. so the banter was great
- except to Scott, who was constantly worn out by it
- seriously. he always took out his inhaler whenever you two got into it
- you’d really pushed yourself to look for nice for homecoming that year. You’d forced Scott to take you to the mall and critique each and every dress you tried on
- he told you nervously that you looked hot in the one you’d ended up picking, and you gave him finger guns
- STILES ASKED YOU TO DANCE
- you went with Scott and Stiles to the woods that fateful night, in hopes of seeing a severed body
- you and Stiles figured out together that Scott was a werewolf
- when he went to confront Scott about it, he made you stay at his house. It turned into a nasty argument, which ended with him yelling that he wasn’t letting you get hurt in the process
- you made up easily. It was you and Stiles. Of course you did
- but you were with Scott and Stiles when Scott was chained up to the radiator, so that he wouldn’t go crazy on the full moon.
- you sat with Stiles in the hallway, both of you trying not to cry to the sound of Scott’s audible agony. You saw your freckled friend close his eyes tight, and leaned your head onto his shoulder. The action provided more comfort than you’d ever know
- the winter formal was a colossal disaster. Scott snuck in, Stiles was with Lydia the whole night, Jackson was a jerk, you were left alone the entire night, and Lydia got attacked by Peter.
- you did comfort Stiles a little bit later that night in the hospital
- and you beat the shit out of Peter Hale with a baseball bat. Which resulted in you getting scratched deep on your arm. Scott Stiles and Allison took you to the hospital the second that Peter’s throat was slashed. Scott taking Stiles’ keys and starting the Jeep, Allison rushing into the passenger’s seat. Stiles was holding your nearly unconscious body in the backseat, letting you lay across his lap. You didn’t really comprehend how hard he was crying
- you didn’t know that he slept in the waiting room for two nights in a row while you were under strict ‘family only’ visiting hours
- but he ran into the room the second Melissa allowed it. You cried upon seeing him, weakly holding your arms out for him to hug you. Your pain washing away as soon as he held you in his arms.
- you had to stay in one more night, and Stiles stayed again much to your protests, and he pulled up a folding chair in the room. Sitting next to your bed and laying his head on the sheets. He accidentally fell asleep before you did, so you spent half an hour just running your fingers over his buzz cut and thinking about the life you had.
- but don’t worry, the cut wasn’t deep enough to turn you into anything
- you and Stiles became messengers for Scott and Allison. A tiring, yet sometimes fun job
- Stiles telling you all of his suspicions about Allison’s grandfather, Gerard
- as well as complaining about how cocky Jackson had become
- standing up for Stiles (and Scott when Jackson dared threaten a werewolf) whenever the little shit poked fun at him.
- he stood up for you too, because Jackson… well he was just a dick
- you became closer with Allison and Lydia, but your friendship with Stiles never faltered
- when Stiles found out that Matt was stalking both you and Allison, he flipped shit, and you were crying because you didn’t want him to know. (because you knew he’d freak out
- Stiles didn’t tell you he punched Matt the next day
- you and Stiles laughed for a long time about how ironic it was that Jackson was the kanima. I mean, come on, a lizard? Of course it was him. Jackson’s a fucking snake.
- it got unfunny real fast at Lydia’s birthday party
- you had refused to drink, knowing someone had to have spiked it. So you saw Stiles lose his mind in the middle of the party, and dragged him outside. He kept mumbling on about disappointing his father, which made you cry.
- you and Stiles accidentally passed out spooning on Lydia’s couch that night
- the night at the train station still freaks you out. First Matt tried to get you to join him, and when you’d told him to fuck off, he had Jackson the kanima paralyze you. Your limp body was tied to a chair for the entire night, and you had to watch him pull a gun on Stiles, and shoot Scott.
- you later caught Gerard drowning him when you’d been heading home. You’d grabbed Stiles’ hand so fast, unsure of what to do. Yes, the boy needed to be punished, you surely didn’t want him to have a happily every after… but he was so afraid and in so much pain.
- you Stiles and Scott picked a lot of classes together over the summer
- Stiles began to grow his hair out, which you supported more the longer it got
- also had a summer road trip to San Diego for a weekend. Big back to school shopping spree
- you were nervous going back to school after the shitty way last year ended, but Stiles constantly assured you that it would all be okay
- you complained to him constantly about the awkwardness of being friends with both Scott and Allison, and how you barely mentioned one around the other.
- “but I’m your best friend, right?” to which you’d eagerly nodded to
- groaning the second Scott told you about the alpha pack.
- “can’t i catch a break!?”
- you and Stiles catching a quick two second flicker in Scott’s eyes, shifting from brown to yellow, to red, then back to yellow. You exchanged a glance that said you’d talk about it after fighting the alpha pack.
- you getting closer with Isaac, and sitting with him on the bus ride to the motel (you didn’t know Stiles was pestering Scott as to why you’d choose to sit next to a boy who wore scarves that looked like scarves that you would buy. But Scott was in too much pain to care about his friend’s love life problems)
- you had known all along Lydia and Allison were trailing the bus, because Lydia was snap chatting you about how Allison was so still in love with Scott. While you were snap chatting her about your Stiles problems
- when you stopped at a rest stop so Allison could stitch up Scott, you were freaking out outside the bathroom, but Lydia and Isaac had no idea how to comfort you
- Stiles had rushed over and held you in his arms, cradling your head against his chest and cooing softly to you.
- “you’re okay, and you know Scott will be okay, don’t worry too much then others will wonder what’s going on in there”
- after that, Isaac sat with Scott the rest of the bus ride to the motel, and you sat with Stiles
- most of the night, Stiles made you stay in his and Scott’s motel room because weird things were happening. He’d told you to stay in there after Ethan tried to cut open his stomach with a saw
- “Stiles you know I can handle myself fine-”
- “I know you can, I do, but this is different, they have no idea what’s going on either so I need you to just stay in here, and stay safe”
- you’d listened, and ended up falling asleep on the bed waiting for someone to return
- you woke up when the door opened, a soaking Scott and exhausted Stiles dragging in. Stiles asked if you were staying with them instead of the girls tonight, and you’d nodded limply.
- after Scott got in the shower, Stiles collapsed onto the mattress next to you, mumbling ‘we’re sharing a bed by the way’ and you’d only nodded
- you restrained from screaming when he told you what had happened that resulted in Scott being drenched in gasoline. The thought of Stiles… him being gone… it killed you. But you didn’t say anything, just snuggled up against him and fell asleep in his arms. It meant more than words could’ve said
- you sat with him on the bus the next morning too. He didn’t wake you up when you left, just carried your sleeping body out to the bus and gave you his flannel to use as a blanket
- you woke up next to him relatively happy upon finding the clothing on you and your head on his shoulder, his head atop yours as he played on his phone
- you were taken with Melissa Chris and Noah, because you’d figured out that Jennifer was the darach, and what her next move was. You were on your way to warn Stiles when she’d caught you
- you were trapped in the nemeton, but you still just had this feeling in you that Scott became an alpha. You’d later learn that it was because in a way, without being a werewolf, you were his beta
- when Stiles got you and his father back, the group hug between you three was so tight you cried harder
- he called you the second he started getting night terrors
- and soon Noah began to just come pick you up and bring to the house in the middle of the night because you were the only one who could get him to stop screaming
“shh Stiles, it’s not real I promise” you laid down next to him, pulling the covers over both of you. When Stiles shakily nodded, laying down with you, Noah left the room.
“It’s not real” He’d repeat over and over.
- you always stayed on your respective sides of the bed
- you helped Allison get her stability back in the woods, and helped Stiles get his ability to read back
- it took you stepping on a bear trap for it to happen, but hey! he did it!
- Stiles told you first about his dementia
- you were as calm as possible, hugging him and telling him it’d be okay, not shedding a tear
- you went straight to Scott’s and screamed and cried and beat up his chest with your fists in anger, eventually falling to the ground in defeat and exhaustion
- you felt as numb as Stiles looked
- you went with him and Scott to the hospital for the MRI, the three of you group hugging when it was all over
- Trying not to cry. A lot those days. Mostly not in front of Stiles, so you ended up crashing on the McCall living room couch and taking over Allison’s bed.
“Maybe you should go talk to Stiles, I think you guys need some closure with each other”
“Scotty, I love you, but that would just end with me telling him I love him and there’s enough shit already”
“Stiles, you can’t just sit next to her anymore. You gotta tell her it’s all going to be okay. You’re little game of ‘we don’t need words’ can’t last forever”
“Scotty, I love you, but that would just end with me telling her I love her and there’s enough shit already”
- You eventually broke. Like a twig actually. You’d been sitting on his bed, messing around on your phone when he told you that he was going to admit himself to Eichen.
“Are you insane? Did you actually lose your mind?!”
“y/n… maybe they can help…”
“Why can’t we help?!”
“Professional help y/n”
- You cried a lot, too much, you got tears and makeup all over his favorite flannel. But he didn’t care, he was just glad you finally showed some emotion
- You went with him Scott and Noah to the hospital. You stood silently with them as he checked in, holding his hand so tight you wondered if he was in any pain. But he didn’t show any
- You didn’t let go until he hugged Scott and his father goodbye. Noah excused himself to go ‘start the car’ and Scott ‘offered to help’
(they shipped you two hard)
- Stiles giving you the biggest bear hug and lifting you off the ground.
“Just promise not to die in here, this place reeks of depression and I’m not even a werewolf”
“I promise. I’m coming back okay?”
- holding his face between your hands and wiping away the tears (he was trying not to let show) with your thumbs
“I’m holding you to that promise”
- two days later not being able to take it anymore. Lydia had offered a million times to conceal the bags under your eyes, and Allison offered a million times to take you shopping. Kira even invited you over for a sleepover.
- Scott being the only one who wasn’t pushing you to do anything.
- in fact he was the one who drove you to Eichen to give Stiles his pillow
“I’m sorry ma’am, he can’t have visitors yet-”
- Scott being surprised when you pushed past the nurse and waltzed towards Stiles’ room because you were usually so calm and collected in public, and never disrespectful towards your elders
- Swiping a key card off of a passing orderly, and pretty much sneaking into Stiles’ little chamber that was hardly an actual warm
- Your heart broke when you looked at him. His eyes were dark, there were pink bags under them, and his skin was much paler than usual
“y/n? Scott? How’d you guys even get in?”
- being tugged into a hug that made you feel like home wasn’t a place anymore
- he smiled when you showed him that you’d brought his pillow
“Stiles… what did they do to you?”
- your reunion was short lasted, and you were being dragged out by a male nurse named Brunski
“I’m gonna get out soon!”
- hearing him yell those same words over and over as Brunski kicked you and Scott out of the building
- wearing Stiles’ lacrosse hoodie for the next few days, waiting for him to come back
- When Noah picked him up, he brought him straight to your house, again, shattering your heart at his clearly unstable persona
- He told you first that he’d known Void had taken over
- You both sat on your bed for a long time, criss cross in the middle of the mattress just talking over everything that happened
- He was crying by the time he got to the part about Void making him have sex with Malia (which he never really knew if it was Void..or him…) and kill his room mate Oliver
“I’m a killer I’m a killer y/n I belong there I’m a psycho”
“No.. no Stiles that’s not you, that’s the demon it’s not you”
- He broke down a few times that day, and you had him lay his head in your lap so you could softly run your hands through his hair. He fell asleep mumbling something about voices
- You called the pack quickly and had them come over
- BIG pack meeting (while Stiles was asleep in your room) about what you were going to do
“y/n what if he takes over and you- or or- or anyone- what if someone gets hurt?”
“You’re not going to hurt me Stiles”
- having that conversation a lot
- in school just grabbing onto his hand when he’d get quiet, in the halls at lunch, in class
- whenever you were separated, texting him constantly
you: how do you feel? Stiles: idk lonely you: you’re in bio right? stiles: yeah you: I’m on my way over tell the teach you’re goin to the bathroom
- this happened many many times in a single day
- seriously his teacher began to ask if he had some bladder infection
- the day Stiles Void was in Derek’s loft was a hard day for you. Watching Chris pull a gun on the boy made you scream, but before you could go up to the Man, Derek had pinned your arms behind your back
- it hurt more seeing Void smirk upon the action
“oh your little spazz is so pissed right now. he’s quite angry with you Derek” The demon chuckled louder when everyone exchanged confused glances. “Well, you’re hurting y/n”
- you officially became afraid of Void when Allison had attempted to taser him, and it had no effect on him.
- you hid behind Scott while he was tied to the chair
“he’s so upset y/n, he’s upset that he’s the one scaring you”
- you moved further behind Scott, gripping onto the Alpha’s arm and burying your face into his back
“oh this is new… jealousy. he’s not a happy camper”
- you silently thanked Melissa when she put a thick duct tape over his mouth
- watching him pull foot after foot of rope from his throat horrified you in a way that will haunt your nightmares for many years to come
“it’s me guys, I swear it’s me”
- beating Scott to it, and both you and Stiles crashing onto the ground in a hug. You cried into his neck, your body crushing his chest. His arms wound around you and he cried too
- you stuck next to him in the McCall living room while everyone else came up with the plan to get Lydia back from Void
“you’re okay now?”
- he’d responded by putting his head on your shoulder, and taking your hand in his
“I’m here to save my best friend”
“And I’m here to save mine”
- Scott had looked at you, prompting you to say what everyone (minus Stiles) knew you were here for (to save the boy you loved) but you’d only nodded, too afraid in the moment to say anything
- you’d screamed, nearly louder than Lydia upon seeing an Oni pierce a blade through your Argent friend
- Stiles had grabbed onto you so fast, holding your face against his chest as you were still screaming, body convulsing against his.
- he ended up having to pick you up off the ground, while Scott was with Allison. He carried you to the jeep, and you sat in silence with him in the backseat
- Chris took you both with him, Scott, Isaac, and Lydia to the police station to *cough* explain the death of Allison Argent
- Noah let you stay silent, seeing how much deeper it was effecting you
- the man took you with him and Stiles home for the night
- you barely slept, you just laid in bed across from Stiles, who was holding both your hands between his
“It’s my fault, I did it to her-”
“Stop, you didn’t, you know you didn’t”
- you were already out of tears, the entire void experience had drained you, so you were mostly in silence. But here and there Stiles would say something to you
“Do you hate me?”
“Of course not”
- he asked this a few more times that night, until eventually you leaned up, and kissed his cheek, then buried your face into his shirt, whispering a soft ‘no’ before finally falling asleep
- you were pissed when he held the sword to his chest, the stupid boy thinking that it would help everybody
“Stiles don’t, Stiles don’t please, please don’t, drop it Stiles please”
- when he’d dropped it, you’d wrapped both arms around his waist, and didn’t release the entire night
- you freaked when he passed out after void turned to dust
- but when he woke up, you were more relieved than you’d ever been before
- the both of you went together to get clothes for Allison’s funeral
“Is this one okay?” you would ask softly
“I think it’s beautiful”
“Stiles you said that about the last four”
- your hand was wrapped in his throughout the entire ceremony
- and after, you him Scott Lydia and Kira went to the McCall house, just wanting to grieve together
- it took you a few weeks to find actual peace, but Stiles was there with you through all of it
- but the day Stiles came to your doorstep an eager and boyish grin on his face as he told you Malia Tate (a girl who’d quickly become your friend) was his girlfriend, you’d lied to him for the first time
“good for you Stiles, I’m glad you found someone who made you happy”
while on the inside it was more like…
“that’s great Stiles, not like I had my fucking heart on my fucking sleeve for you. glad that you found someone who’s better than me”
- but he was smiling so happily, you couldn’t tell him the truth
- Scott chewed you out for lying, Kira chewed you out for not telling Stiles you loved him, and Lydia chewed you out for not jumping Stiles’ bones when you’d had the chance
- and every time there was some sort of opportunity for you to say something to Stiles, Scott would give you a look, or Lydia would kick you under the table, or Kira would cough. Sometimes all three
- but you were somewhat friends with Malia. and you were friends with Stiles. So you let them have their relationship, and you slowly grew away from Stiles
- you became closer with Liam, a new beta, and his friend Mason
- you loved Mason
“Scott, Scott who’s that kid she’s talking to? Since when did she go for freshmen?”
“Stiles, he’s gay, and you have a girlfriend”
- you didn’t know this, but every time Scott reminded Stiles of his girlfriend, he did it bitterly.
“Is uh… is Stiles and Malia going okay?”
“I dunno why don’t you ask”
- Scott became a very bitter person when either of you brought up the other. But Lydia would back him up with something snarky
- when in Mexico, watching Stiles let Malia dance dirty with him, went right on the list of things that would haunt your dreams. Which sucked, seeing that being stalked, attacked, and your best friend being murdered was on the same list
- you ended up getting yourself strapped to an electric chair, and Scott took most of the blows, but you got one for mouthing off to the Calevera’s henchman
- Stiles had screamed your name when you were released, your spasming body falling to the ground. But Lydia had gotten to you first, and Stiles just stood and watched as she held you and asked if you were alright repeatedly
“I-I-I-I’ll b-b-be al-alright”
- when the spasming ended, she helped you up, and Stiles couldn’t tear his eyes off you
- he’d never been jealous of Lydia before, but her arm around your waist as she walked you back out to the jeep seemed threatening to him
- you sat in the backseat on the ride home (the day was interesting… a young Derek being in the backseat and weird bone men attacking Kira and Malia. Not to mention the Calevera’s torturing you) Scott and Kira were on his bike following the Jeep. Malia in yourthe passengers- seat. And you were wedged between the younger version of Derek Hale, and Lydia on your other side
- young Derek was hitting on you, and you just let it happen. What? you liked the way Stiles would glare at the teen through the rear view mirror
- you’d gone with Scott Malia and Peter to the school for the Hale loft, and ended up getting attacked by Berserkers
- Stiles came to pick you guys up, and yelled at you for going. you’d stayed silent, not wanting to break the friendship you were painfully keeping up.
- Scott took you home on the motor bike, and when he dropped you off he asked you how much it was hurting you before you went to the door
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
“I know when you lie, y/n”
“Then it seems to me you knew the answer when you asked the question”
- and when he heard your voice crack before you walked away, he did know the answer. more certain this time anyways
- you went to Lydia’s party, before it was a party anyways, and the blonde freshman lacrosse player, was hitting on you all. night. At one point he had himself leaning against you, both arms caging you against the wall.
“Alright, really, you’re nice, but you’re too young for me and I’m not interested-”
“Come on babe, age is just a numb-”
“She said she wasn’t interested”
- your has had widened impossibly further when Stiles had pried the boy off of you
“go screw your actual girlfriend Stilinski” was all the boy said
- but thankfully he had left after that
- you’d exchanged a glance with Stiles, and he’d asked quietly if you were alright. You nodded, thanked him, then excused yourself to find Lydia
- you told Lydia everything that happened in the last twenty minutes
- the entire pack spent the night at the lake house, even Liam did, spending most of the time talking with Scott about what being a werewolf meant
- the same blonde boy, Garret, tried to kill you a week later, to which you’d hit him over the head a few times with a bat before sprinting through the almost empty school, finding Scott, who told you the other girl, Violet had tried to kill him for being a werewolf
“I’m on the deadpool”
- the realization meant you weren’t as human as you thought. you’d said this at the pack meeting, and for some reason, your eyes were locked with Stiles’. before Malia pulled his attention back to her
- so you went from researching with Stiles, to researching with Lydia
- you found out that you were a witch. not the broomstick kind, but the kind with telekinesis. You figured that the bite triggered it in you, but never really proved that theory
- so you did some training with Liam, both of you learning about your powers together since he was still trying to get the hang of the werewolf thing
- but you still missed Stiles miserably, and Lydia was the one who seemed to notice the most
“y/n i love you, but you’re miserable. All the time”
- and she was right
- so one night, on a total whim at 10 pm, you drove yourself over the Stilinski house hold to talk to Stiles. Maybe tell him your true feelings, or just talk, because he had to notice the change in your relationship, right?
- but fate was against you that night. your car got a flat tire, which lead to Kate kidnapping you and dragging your sorry lover ass to Mexico
- Stiles lost his freaking mind
- when the pack (+ a shady ass Peter) came to get you, Scott was long turned into a berserker
- and when he broke free from the curse, Peter revealed his true intentions, and knocked you out with one blow
- you woke up to a lot of movement, and barely opened your eyes to see Stiles carrying you, yelling that you were going to be okay over and over again
- you just smiled a little bit, and leaned into him as he brought you to the jeep
- he let you sit in the passenger’s seat on the ride home
- Lydia hugged you tight, and screamed at you for having a death wish
- you her Malia and Kira had a sleepover, where you might have had some drinks and maybe proclaimed your love for Stiles
- but Malia was actually cool with it
- you forgot all about it the next day
- that summer, all of you went to San Diego together, and promised each other to make it a tradition
- senior year was gonna be bad, and it was all Stiles would talk about.
“I mean Theo? he seemed really shady don’t you think y/n? Don’t you think?”
“no, I think you mean to say he seemed dreamy”
- you didn’t know how much more shady that made Theo seem to Stiles
- you opened up with him more though. your friendship was still mending back together, but at least he no longer ignored you
- Theo made his advances on you, and when he asked oyu out, you’d happily said yes
- when you told Stiles, he made a face
“what? I thought it was sweet”
“well I think he has other plans. why else would he ask you out?”
- Stiles immediately realized his mistake
“wow Stiles. so what reason would a guy ask me out if he wasn’t trying to use me?”
- there were tears in your eyes as you stormed out of the house, ignoring Stiles as he yelled after you
- you went on your date with Theo, and he was a real gentleman
- you made big deals about kissing in front of Stiles
“he reeks of jealousy”
“that’s not jealousy Theo, that’s just anger. and that’s what we’re going for”
- after two weeks of this, you were trapped in your room on a school night, reading up on chimeras when there was a knock on your front door. you didn’t expect Stiles to be standing there
“we need to talk”
“if this is about Theo, then go home Stiles because-”
“I don’t care about Theo, I did something bad y/n”
- you’d quickly ushered him in, and upstairs to your room
- he began to cry, and you rubbed his back comfortingly, throwing all your past conflicts out the window, just wanting the boy whom your heart ached for to feel safe here
- you weren’t expecting him t tell you that he’d killed Donovan, but you sure weren’t mad at him like you thought he’d be
“you don’t hate me?”
“no” you answered softly
- you had a movie night together, and for a few hours, it seemed great, pocorn fights, for a whole Star Wars film you’d even slept on his shoulder
- you were woken up by Stiles getting up, and cleaning the area
“you can stay the night if you want, my parents aren’t home”
“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Malia’s probably already waiting for me at home, and I don’t think your boyfriend would like me staying over night with you”
- surprisingly, his voice wasn’t dripping with sarcasm, or bitterness, but with reget, and a sad undertone. you’d nodded, and followed him to the door as he put on his shoes and jacket
- you told him to get home safe, and he pulled you in for a hug that you hadn’t had in so long that just… replenished your well being
- Theo was a lying, bitchy, manipulative, jerk
- Lydia was admitted into Eichen
- Liam hated Scott
- Kira was with skin-walkers
- Stiles broke up with Malia
- and you were broken
“you were right you were right” you cried to Stiles on his doorstep in the pouring rain. “I should’ve listened you’re always right”
“Shh..shh come inside”
- he wrapped you up in blankets and towels until your body stopped shaking, and you broke down to him, just like you had both done before. You told him how you missed Lydia and Kira, how Malia wasn’t talking to you (to which he said ditto) and how Scott steered clear of everybody
- you fell asleep in his arms
- it was difficult, but the two of you had managed to cinch the pack back together, enough to kidnap Kira, and plan to save Lydia
- Theo’s pack seemed to have plans for her too, and you ended up getting held hostage by Theo in Eichen
- Scott and Stiles found you, his claws to your throat
- and you’d never seen Stiles so furious
- Scott ended up kicking ass, and you were thrown into Stiles’ arms
- YOU SAVED LYDIA!!!
- the pack barely did it but they escaped, and all went to Deaton’s where the emissary and Scott Kira and Malia stayed in the operation room to help Lydia
- you went to sit outside on the curb of the vet, needing frfesh air to clear your mind
- Stiles followed you and sat beside you
“I was really freaked out tonight… when..uh.. when Theo had you”
“Trust me, I was to” You managed a soft laugh, and glanced over at him. His eyes were stuck down on his shoes.
“I didn’t like the thought of… of you being gone… or something” Stiles added in a weak voice. Again, you smiled a little bit at him.
“I’m not going anywhere Stilinski, you’ve got nothing to worry about” You put your hands into the pockets of the hoodie (the red one you’d stolen from Stiles earlier that night)
“yeah but… but what if something did”
“Stiles” You turned to him. “I’m fine, really, I don’t have a single cut, I’m okay, you don’t have to worry so much-”
- Stiles Stilinski had cut you off, leaning forward, cupping your cheeks, and kissing you for the very first time. It was a long, warm, and very passionate kiss
“y/n, I do have to worry… I-I love you-”
- you cut him off, holding his own face in your hands, leaning forward, and kissing him for the very second time in a needy, emotions displayed kiss
“I love you too Stiles”
- you had a few happy tears in your eyes as you two kissed a few more times, only slightly aware of the pack watching you through the windows of the building
- you pretended not to notice Kira giving Scott thirty bucks
- Stiles drove everyone home, dropping you off last and trailing you to your doorstep
- he promised you that when all the Dread Doctor business was over, that he’d take you on a real date, to which you nodded, and kissed him quickly on the tips of your toes, before saying goodnight and heading inside for the night
- you high fived Stiles when Theo was dragged to the pits of hell, and that very night, went out on your first date
- it was a picnic at the overlook in the Beacon Hills Preserve, and it was beautiful.
- lots of kisses
- a really lot
- his hand was wrapped around yours as he drove you home, and as always, he stood with you at your door
“I’m not usually one for taking boys home after a first date, but my parents aren’t home and I don’t wanna wait anymore”
- the infamous Stilinski smirk as you were pressed against the door in a matter of seconds, and familiar warm lips sealed yours
- the sex was nothing less of hot
- neck kisses, you weren’t surprised Stiles loved hickeys
- he let you set the pace, and asked you for consent five too many times
- the look on his face was priceless when you snapped on the sixth time, and you’d told him to shut up and fuck your brains out
- (but hey, he did just that)
- and after you fell asleep together, him on his back and your front pressed into his side, your head on his bare chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat in your ear
- lazy morning sex
- then shower sex
- then he made you breakfast, and you giggled half way through eating it
“oh nothing, I’m just surprised you haven’t thrown me onto the table yet”
“well I was waiting for you to finish eating”
- he wasn’t lying. *clears throat and sputters*
- you applied for a lot of colleges together. but here and there you’d come across one that seemed good for you, but would be far from Stiles. You applied, on the off chance you even had the ability to get in, but didn’t tell him about the ones in New York, or Tennessee.
- you told Lydia, because you couldn’t just keep it to yourself. There was a certain hype that came with college applications. Lydia hated keeping secrets nowadays, but promised not to tell. You never questioned her loyalty
- but one day you were telling her and Malia about a university in Maine called Colby. How great it seemed, but how you had other options that would keep you and the pack closer to Beacon Hills. You may have gotten a little vocal about the situation.
“You want to go to school in Maine?” you’d whirled around so fast upon the voice of your boyfriend. Lydia and Malia ran off as soon as you were looking away.
“But you applied there?” Stiles asked, his voice a prime example of broken.
“Yes- but I didn’t- it was more of a wonder really” You felt guilty immediately. “Stiles I didn’t want to.. I wasn’t- it was just-” You stopped trying to talk to take a deep breath.
“Do… do you still want the vision?” He asked, stepping closer. Your hands wrapped around his forearms.
“Of course I do Stiles, I want that with you” You said. “I mean it, I want that” He nodded, eyes flickering to the ground with uncertainty. “Stiles I love you, and the idea of going to college with you… maybe rent an apartment or something, really starting our.. our future? You held onto him tighter, and he looked at you. “That excites me and frightens me at the same time okay?” He nodded.
- dramatic kisses
- all the time.
- sometimes in lunch after a particularly difficult day in class, you’d wrap both arms around one of Stiles’, and lay your head on his shoulder in a half nap.
- but other days he’d have an arm around your waist, or your hands would be intertwined on one of your legs, or on the table.
- pushing him to take his class picture
“y/n, I already took it”
“Uhm, no you didn’t Stiles. There’s no photo here”
- Stiles argued with you for a bit bout, until you ended up dragging him to get his picture taken, again.
- Malia and you became really close friends, like connected at the hip kind of close. It surprised everyone, but it made you happy. Friends were important to keep close in this town
- Stiles called you later that night.
“Baby what’s wrong it’s one am?” You’d mumbled upone answering.
“I-I saw- I saw them” His shaky voice replied.
“Saw who Stiles?” You asked, sitting up in bed now.
“The ghost riders”
- you went to his house to spend the night, and talked for a long time about what it all meant. You fell asleep crying in his arms, and him cooing and hushing you while running his fingers through your hair.
- the next day at school you’d clung to him like crazy
- he was taken that night, you’d been sitting in the jeep with him, holding onto him so tightly you were sure it would be impossible for anyone to get him. He’d repeatedly told you he loved you, anything he could.
“y/n please try-”
“I couldn’t ever forget you Stiles” You said, crying hard as tears blurred your vision. “I love you, I love you so much you’ll never know. I want everything with you, I still do, I want us to go to college together, Stiles I wasnt to spend the rest of my life with you” You sobbed, and he held you tight, and leaving bruising kiss on your lips.
“I want that too y/n, I want that too” Your arms wound around his neck, holding him closer as his head was buried into your neck.
- you still cried in the jeep even after he was pried away from you, and dragged out through the door.
hehehehe this is sooo long I’ve had this in my drafts for months.
anywho here’s somethin a lil extra to just top off my excitement for being back on tumblr again
I throw the phone onto the couch, groaning in annoyance and stomping my feet like a child as I wander to the kitchen, huffing once more to catch Dylan’s attention. “What’s wrong?” He asks, his back still turned to me as he assorted popcorn and candy into different plastic tubs.
My shoulders slouch and I climb onto the island, crossing my legs and pulling an unsatisfied face. “Everyone’s busy, they can’t make it.” I grumble under my breath with furrowed eyebrows. Friday night was game night, everyone came over to my place to eat junk food, play stupid board games and get completely wasted. But, everyone decided they’d be busy this week, which couldn’t have been any more inconvenient.
“What do you mean everyone?” Dylan asks over his shoulder, grabbing the tubs with one hand each and carrying them into the living room. I groan at his actions, sliding off the countertop and following him through the arch as he places the bowls on either side of the Monopoly board that sprawled out over the coffee table.
I follow him back into the kitchen and watch as he raides through my fridge. “Well, Holl’s babysitting, Crystal and Ty are on a date, Cody is meeting some girl he’s been texting, and Shelley’s at that spa weekend with Arden.” I inform him, waiting for his response.
Dylan pulls two crates of beers from the fridge, closing it with his foot and walking back over to the couch, placing the crates of beer by his feet. “What about Sprayberry?” My eyes widen at his suggestion. “Do you not remember the last time we invited him?” I yelp, pointing toward the dark patch on the white wall that had been filled in after Sprayberry smashed his head through it.
He purses his lips to hide his smile and watches me plop onto the couch beside him. “Looks like it’s just you and I then.” Dylan shrugs, breaking into the case of beer, pulling two out and handing me one. I gaze up at him, taking the beer and smiling widely. “You’re gonna stay?” I ask hopefully, my smile only growing when he shrugs his shoulders and places his beer beside the boardgame.
“You can’t play monopoly alone.” I smile at him again, crawling off the couch and around the coffee table so we both sat opposed to each other. “You’re going down.” I tease, grabbing the dice from the centre and shaking them in my hands. “Game on, baby.”
“This is bullshit!” I giggle loudly, throwing a fifty in the middle. “Your fault you landed on Go to Jail.” Dyl laughs, rolling the die and taking his own turn. I grumbled childishly, watching as he moves his metal player around the board and landing on one of my hotel’s, typical. He grins at me, clearly amused that he didn’t have to pay as I was in jail. I glare at him, waiting for him to take his turn again.
We’ve been playing this for two hours, and currently I had the better properties, whilst Dyl had all the money. Empty bottles and random candies were spilled around us, the room slightly spinning which only entices a giggle from my swollen lips. I look through my sets, all of the yellows and greens, but only one blue. Mayfair was nothing without Park Lane, and I was determined to get that godforsaken card from him.
“Dyl come on, I know you love me. Just gimme Park Lane!” I smile seductively, or at least attempted to. He laughs at my statement, fingers scratching against the short stubble that coated his jaw adoringly. The flattering sight causes an ache between my legs and I shift uncomfortably.
With my bottom lip trapped between my teeth, my thighs rub together roughly, my face contorting in discomfort and I try to ease the throbbing between my legs. My eyes remain glued to his lips and the dark hairs that invade his pale skin. In the midst of my staring, his wet tongue peeks between his lips, and just at the simple action I find myself sputtering a cough so disguise my strangled whimper.
Dylan giggles to himself, unaware of the gaze I held on him and he finally looks up from the board, Mayfair in his hand and a grin on his face. “I’ll trade you Park Lane for a blowjob.” Laughter howls from my lips, and my chest shakes from the frantic laughter of his sudden outburst.
However, whilst I laughed at his comment, the wanting need and desire between my legs only grew at his words, and rubbing my thighs together would not be the way to ease the situation I was almost drowning in. “I’m getting us some more beers.” I giggle, standing from the beanbag I had been slumped upon and wobbling into the kitchen.
My body stumbles into the door of the refrigerator and I laugh quietly at my clumsiness. With my hands pressed against the cool metal, I slowly press myself off the fridge, however my back presses against a hard chest, trapping me in place.
My breathing hitches in my throat at the feeling of warm breath fanning over my shoulder. My eyes flutter closed as a hand wraps around my hair that falls over my chest and pulls it behind my back. Soft lips press against the newly exposed skin and my knees almost give way, until a muscular arm wraps around my waist and pulls me closer into their solid chest.
“So, what do you say about that deal?” Dylan’s groggy voice speaks, his lips hovering against my neck. I giggle at his comment, rolling my eyes playfully even though he wouldn’t see. “I think you made a great offer, but it’s something I’ll need to think about.” I tease breathlessly, my eyes fluttering closed once again.
Dylan’s warm tongue flattens against my skin and slowly runs along my neck, my body immediately reacting to the feeling and my ass presses into his crotch, a groan escaping his lips and I smirk to myself. “Come on baby, take the trade.” His grip on my waist only tightens and I find myself like putty in his hands. I spin in my tight position, my arms flung around his neck whilst his keep a firm grip on my waist.
I tangle my fingers into his dark hair and press my lips against his hungrily. Tongues dance messily whilst our lips move in perfect unison and I moan at the sudden feeling of Dylan’s hands massaging my ass. Without wanting, he hoists me into the air, my legs wrapping around his waist as I grind my soaking heat against his lower abdomen.
Dylan carries us out of the kitchen and into the living room, carefully maneuvering around the scattered beer bottles and plopping onto the couch. My legs straddled either side of his body as my fingers fumbled with the hem of his shirt. Dylan noticed my struggle and hesitantly breaks the kiss, tearing his shirt from his body and throwing it across the room.
My eyes stare adoringly at his toned torso, my panties soaking at the sight of the dark hair that gradually disappeared into his jeans and I find myself growing more and more excited by the second.
I press my lips against his, and slowly climb off his lap. My kisses follow my movements, lips pressing against lower areas of skin the further down my body slides, until I’m situated on the ground, between his open legs. I continue to kiss his torso until my lips come into contact with the rough material of his tight jeans, my chin grazing against his growing erection until I move my face away.
A low grunt escapes Dylan’s parted lips and I fiddle with the buckle of his belt, pulling it apart and slowly unbuttoning his jeans. My eyes flicker to his as I watch him through my lashes. His chest heaved heavily and the sound of his erratic pants echoed through the room as he witnessed my every move with every ounce of attention he could muster.
I smirk to myself, wiggling my ass a little which immediately catches his attention. Taking this to my advantage, I tear my shirt from my body; the cool air pelting against my bare chest and goosebumps begin their invasion. Dylan doesn’t notice my lack of attire until I fully unzip his pants, shoving my hand into his boxers and grasping firmly onto his erection.
He chokes back a moan at my sudden forwardness, whilst my eyes widen at the view before me. With a wicked giggle, I lick my lips in anticipation and prop myself up onto my knees. I lean forward slowly, Dyl’s eyes training on my breasts until I pull his big cock toward them, slotting it between the valley of my breasts.
“Oh, my..” His voice breaks when I press my tits together, creating a tighter grip on his cock. Slowly, I move myself up and down, precum spilling onto my skin and working as a form of lubricant as I continue to tease him. Dylan’s hand finds it’s way to the back of my head; his fingers tangling into my hair and pressing my face closer toward his crotch.
I take the hint, releasing my grasp and sinking back to the ground. I wrap a hand around his length, my other holding onto his thigh for support as I teasingly swirl my tongue over his oozing tip. “Baby come on, no teasing.” He whimpers, and the sound alone is enough to make me cum on the spot. I graciously oblige his wishes and wrap my wet lips around his cock, slowly sinking down until he hit the back of my throat.
My throat tightens around him as my nose buried itself in the dark patch of hair, which provokes a strangled moan from him. “Fuck baby, just like that.” He seethes and I hum in response, hollowing my cheeks around him and sliding back up his length. I suck gently on his tip, swirling my warm tongue over his slit and revelling in the filthy moans he gave me.
“Fuck this.” Dylan growls, viciously pulling me away from him by my hair. His lips smash into mine, and he grunts at the taste of himself on my lips. He stands from the couch, hands holding my wrists above my head as he backs me into a wall, my naked chest pressed against his whilst his cock sat squashed against our stomachs.
I moan at the feeling, knees falling weak when Dylan’s lips roamed over the sensitive skin of my neck. My arms remain above my head, one of his hands holding them in place whilst the other tugs down his jeans and boxers. My hips buck into his in excitement and anticipation, the alcohol that once ran through my blood turned to lust and desire, and it felt like I couldn’t get enough.
“Dyl,” I whine impatiently, gaining his attention once more. His dark eyes meet mine, his gaze trailing up to my trapped hands until they stop, a smirk forming upon his swollen lips, and my stomach churns nervously.
“Baby… what are you smirking at?” I question seriously, my heart stammering beneath my ribcage and I was sure my bones would shatter at any moment, given how hard it was throbbing. Before he pushes his jeans all the way down his legs, he holds onto the buckle of his belt, pulling it through the waist of his jeans and tugging it toward my wrists.
My heart drops when I realise what he was doing. My eyes follow the belt until I noticed the small chain hanging from the ceiling from where an old boxing bag had once hung and I mentally scold and thank myself for never getting around to take it down. “Dylan,” I whimper, clenching my fists as he tightly wraps the belt around my wrists, the clanking of metal indicating he had successfully attached it to the chain.
His hand slowly fall down my sides, gently squeezing my ass before he sets a soft kiss upon my forehead. He takes a step back, kicking his boxers off and toeing off his shoes and socks. My eyes widen at the sight of his naked body before me, and I shiver as he smirks at my vulnerable state. “Aren’t you a good little girl, huh? Standing there waiting patiently for me?” He taunts and my panties overflow with arousal at those simplistic words.
“Please, Dylan.” I gulp, rubbing my thighs together in attempt to ease the growing ache between my legs. He notices my struggle and slowly crouches down to his knees, spreading my legs apart and tearing the leggings off my legs. He grins up at me, setting himself between my legs and resting a thigh on each shoulder. His hot breath fans against my clothed core and I shiver at the feeling.
“I can see how wet you are baby.” He chuckles darkly, which only sparks another flame within me, causing me to thrust my hips closer to him. He carefully pulls my panties to the side before blowing cool air against my soaked slit. “Jesus fucking Christ.” I whimper, my head falling back when he runs his warm tongue between my folds, collecting my arousal until his lips latch onto my clit.
My wrists tug at the restraint, my body convulsing at the pleasure Dylan coursed through my body. “Fuck, Dylan oh God, just like that!” I cry out, my hips pressing further into his face as he grips onto my thighs for support. His lips and tongue continue their relentless assault, leaving me no mercy as I lose control completely. Dylan hums against my clit, my body twitching at the feeling and my lower abdomen shakes until I finally release with a filthy whine and a string of profanities that sound from my lips.
“God baby, you taste so good.” Dylan sighs with satisfaction, slowly easing my legs back to the ground and my body falls limp. He wraps his arms around my waist, his face inches from mine and I notice my arousal glistening around his lips as it drips down his chin. He wipes it away with the back of his hand before pressing his wet lips against mine and I whimper at the taste of myself on him.
“Fuck me, Dylan.” I whisper into his mouth, my tongue soon following as he returns the gesture. Our lips mesh perfectly whilst his hands find the backs of my thighs again, and he hoists me from the ground, my legs wrapping around his waist and he lines himself at my entrance, slowly pushing through my folds. We both hiss in pleasure whilst he continues to thrust into me, halting suddenly to allow me to adjust to his generous size.
I take a deep breath, pulling out of the kiss and resting my forehead against his before I nod slightly. “Move.” I whisper. He willingly obliges and slowly pulls out before thrusting back into me at a slow pace. He continues his movements for a few more moments until I begin to grow frustrated. “Faster.” I buck my hips against his and he soon copies, thrusting into me at a faster and harder pace.
The chains above my head rattle and clank with every thrust and I moan at the feeling of him filling me up. His tip hits places I never even knew I had, the more his cock buried inside me. “God, you’re so tight.” He grunts in my ear, hands roaming to my ass and smacking his hand against the now, sore skin. I gasp at the feeling, whining filthily with every strike he made, his thrusts becoming faster and harder until I snapped, my vision blurring and I found my arousal, my walls clenching around him.
“Fuck Y/N, oh my fuck!” Dylan cries, quickly pulling out and pumping himself a few times until hot spurts of cum splatter onto my lower stomach. He slowly lets my legs down to the ground again and I fall completely limp. “Holy shit.” He pants, and my vision slowly becomes apparent again. “Dyl,” I breathe, my eyes barely open as I swallow thickly.
Dylan carefully unties my hands, throwing his belt to the ground and catching my body as I almost stammer to the ground. He carries me close to his chest, turning the light out as I snuggle my face into his neck tiredly. “We need to talk Dyl,” I begin as he lays us both on the ground. “We can talk in the morning baby, I have a few things I need to confess.” He tells me, pulling a blanket from the couch and over our bodies.
“Goodnight my love.” Dylan’s soft voice speaks. He presses his lips against mine softly before pulling me into his chest. But that’s the problem… I was leaving tomorrow morning, for good.
This scene made me so mad. I was so furious because Clay wanted to stay, but she kept telling him to leave so he respected her. She said “get the fuck out,” when he was trying to help. I’m so sad because he regretted not saying “I love you” and not leaving Hannah. It makes me mad how Hannah says on the tape, she wishes he tried asking to stay one more time, but come on, YOU said you wanted him to leave. You could’ve said stay. You could’ve asked him to just sit there and have silence. He was there for her and it makes me upset how she didn’t really realize it. This just fucked me up and I’m so frustrated with the outcome.
Thanks for reading if you did. I just wanted to ramble cuz it’s been on my mind for too long.