- JIM: I'm just saying that you can't be sure that it wasn't you.
- DWIGHT: That's ridiculous. Of course it wasn't me.
- JIM: Marijuana is a memory loss drug, so maybe you just don't remember.
- DWIGHT: I would remember.
- JIM: Well, how could you if it just erased your memory?
- DWIGHT: That's not how it works.
- JIM: Now, how do you know how it works?
- DWIGHT: Knock it off, okay? I'm interviewing you.
- JIM: No! You said I'd be conducting the interview when I walked in here. Now, exactly how much pot did you smoke?
Looking back at past seasons, it seems Dwight the person Demelza feels most comfortable joking about her class with (I'm thinking particularly of when he's nervous about Caroline and says 'She is an heiress, and I am...' Demelza: 'as lowley as a kitchen maid?' It seems that phrase in particular is usually used against her, and that's the only time she's said it in jest. Even with Ross if she brings it up it's usually in anger. What do you think?