Galaxy Print Doctor Who Saree | “We’re all stories in the end, just make it a good one.”
I painted a galaxy print saree for my graduation, and because i’m a massive nerd, it has a Gallifreyan palla with my favourite 11th Doctor quote “We’re all stories in the end, just make it a good one”. There might be a TARDIS or two floating around the time vortex as well.
Imagine if time all happened at once. Every moment of your life laid out around you like a city. Streets full of buildings made of days. The day you were born, the day you die. The day you fall in love, the day that love ends. A whole city built from triumph and heartbreak and boredom and laughter and cutting your toenails. It’s the best place you will ever be. Time is a structure relative to ourselves. Time is the space made by our lives where we stand together, forever. Time and Relative Dimension in Space. It means life.
World Enough and Time sounds absolutely spectacular!
- The TARDIS becomes a four-person crew: the Doctor, Bill, Nardole… and Missy.
- The set-up is that the Doctor and the Master, in their childhood, decided that they’d go and see all the stars in the universe together. The Master, of course, ended up infatuated with dominating the cosmos instead. So this episode is the Doctor finally getting to take his oldest friend out to see the stars.
- Things go wrong as they end up trapped on a massive spaceship that’s caught in the event horizon of a black hole.
- There’s a time dilation effect on the ship - time runs differently on one end of the ship to the other.
- Two days have passed at the front of the spaceship, thousands of years at the back.
- “[The Doctor] witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect” and “friendship drives the Doctor into the rashest decision of his life”.