His father’s mother’s mother had been a Flint of the mountains. Old Nan once said that it was her blood in him that made Bran such a fool for climbing before his fall. She had died years and years and years before he was born, though, even before his father had been born.
So here it comes. I had to take it off my chest. It can be a little off chronology but I have seen the film only once.
DON’T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON’T WANT SPOILERS!!!
- Katniss’s bruised neck gave me chills. And her voice! I appreciate this scene so much, it gave you the idea, how much harm Peeta have done
- Josh’s acting in the scene with Prim blew my mind :O I mean, I knew what was coming but it turned out I wasn’t prepared at all. And when he asks about his family I might have just died
- Johanna’s arc is so different from the book, but so true to the character! I only hoped they mention what was done to her in the Capitol… But I’m glad they saved the morphiling part and a line about “hearing each others screams”… That was so important to me (and heartbreaking all the same)
- I must say the wedding scene was overall beautiful but I don’t know, something was missing for me… (Peeta’s cake? xD no, that’s not it…)
- “You’re not particularly nice” I”M DYING!!! And what he says next, about how he would have saved himself so much pain if he gave the bread to the pigs! I thought my heart would explode
- The Nut scene was so intense! And it was rather terryfying how Gale could not see a reason to save civilians.
- Too much Galeniss kisses… I mean enough with the love triangle, they had so many kisses in past films too, the books say about like two times they actually do that?
BUT: Gale’s line that kissing Katniss is like kissing a drunk person was hilarious
- I know I’m lost in chronology now, whatever.
- I was a little confused when Katnnis went alone to Capitol in secret. But now I think it was a good solution for a film.
- I didn’t like the dynamics of the scene with Snow at the round table. It was a bit too long for my taste.
- I mean I know I’m not objective on this but Peeta Mellark murmuring to himself wa soooo dusturbing. He looked so vulnerable and again bravo to Josh Hutcherson <3
- Katniss saying she will kill Petta, because he’s a mutt. MY HEART STOPPED!!!
- Finnick was so good to Peeta, “you can ask”, “can you walk?”. Bromance shiping so hard <3
- “You’re painter. You’re baker…”
- Peeta hitting his head with a handle of his rifle… I WASN’T PREPARED FOR THIS AND NOTHING WOULD HAVE MADE ME PREPARED
- The sequence with Peeta attacking Katniss was so fast, I couldn’t breathe
- Peeta telling the squad to kill him. My poor baby!!!! :(
- “You’re still trying to protect me…” “We protect each other” with Gale listening was masterpiece
- “Stay with me” kiss was so so so intense!!!! And this acting!!!
- Death of Finnick was… devastating… Him screaming “Katniss”… Nightlock, nightlock, nightlock…….
- I didn’t like the conversation between Peeta and Gale as much as I thought I would like it. I would prefer if they kept with the book more
- Saying goodbye to Peeta… I can’t wrap my head around it. So much love in this scene
- The bombings, kids, Prim… I hold my breath and even though it’s been a couple hours I still can’t utter a word about that…
- No one can show pain as naturally as Jennifer Lawrence. No one.
- Killing Coin was epic. Snow’s bloody laugh gave me chills. And I was so relieved they kept the scene of Peeta rescuing Katniss from suicide.
- I loved the letter from Plutarch
- HAYFFIE!!!!!!!! <3
- The scene with Buttercup was so raw, so down to earth, so emotional, so heartbreaking… And people in the cinema laughed……. Seriously? I hate people…
- GROWING BACK TOGETHER. OH MY FUCKING GOD. SOO GOOD. The looks they give each other!!! <3
One disappointment tho: I needed an EVERLARK KISS. Not sex. (Ok, it would be good, but that’s beside the point). I needed one kiss after “you love me, real or not real” scene. For closure, for faithfulness to the books, for my personal and many other’s pleasure. I love you, Francis, but that was a mistake. And a big one to be honest.
- EPILOGUE. JHSFJBSDJVHBSDUVRDNVVHBJSJDHB!!!!
Peeta playing and hugging with his son. Look he gives Katniss. Happiness. Content. Peace. MY TEARS.