klance stuff part two
• Lance and Keith are the type of couple that dont even notice they gravitate towards each other anytime & anywhere until Pidge calls them out on it like they’re fucking magnets.
• When Keith first got a fever, his temperature got really high he started being delirious, crying and thinking Lance was his mom calling out not to leave him alone.
• Can’t really tell you how Lance reacted to that. (wreck)
• During seating arrangements when it gets to crowded Keith just stands and sit on Lance’s lap while Lance guides him and automatically wraps his arms around Keith’s waist like its the most natural thing to do.
• Keith is very lowkey scared of horror movies so after looking nonchalant during the whole movie and goes to bed, he hides under the covers and buries himself between the wall and Lance and tries to tighten his boyfriends hold around him.
• He also threatens Lance of telling Pidge to experiment with his beauty products if he ever teases him about it.
• Lance is very thankful for Keith’s fair skin because he can always easily make him blush as red as a tomato (and also easily make a hickey very visible).
• During a mission when Lance needs to keep sniping, he doesnt even need to turn around and worry when there are enemies approching cos Keith is with him. That’s it.
• There’s nothing really surprising about them anymore. Pidge walked in on them once in Lance’s room tying Keith’s hair in multiple little pigtails while Keith was polishing his knives (yes knives not knife)
• Lance sometimes tries to go to Red maybe to find a connection similar to how Keith felt Blue’s energy in the desert. Red is a lil shit and plays around with Lance, trapping him in her particle barrier or suddenly lifting him high up by the back of his jacket hanging from her mouth.
• Keith would have definitely laugh at this if it weren’t for Red doing the same thing to him too. Same connection definitely.
• One time during a supply run, the gang separate and a chameleon alien theif forms into Lance just to be sneaky and his biggest mistake was approaching Keith first because he saw them close together.
• (a punch and a knocked out alien later)
“How’d you know it wasnt Lance??”
“It didn’t call me any pet names”