My monthly ‘friend is here’ and I didn’t dig tonight so much because of it. I’m also pretty sore from shoulders and I contemplated doing legs at one point (then realised legs is too long and I have a long day tomorrow).
So I did about an hour or more of lifting tonight. I’m seeing changes already? I dunno if I’m dreaming or whatever who knows.
Some guy who looked a lot like Ozzy Osborne and did a lot of walking around rather than lifting told me he liked my leggings then proceeded to keep talking to me about my notebook and such, nice enough dude just not midset ok stop.
And the girl at the gym I fancy? She spoke to me and I went in to some sort of 5 year old embarrassed stupor.
Anyway considering everything this is what went down (wish I could have done more 😒)
In honor of being one month into preseason, I’m going to post a normal workout that my team and I do 3 times a week. Some of these exercises require weights, but not all of them. I’d love to hear from you guys and see how it goes!
Warmup and stretch
Squats 3x5 (weight according to what you can do; mine is 140 lbs)
Lateral step ups 3x6 each side (get a box and step up laterally holding 20 lbs dumbells)
DB 1 arm row 3x10 each arm (weight according to what you can do; I do 42.5)
Med ball slams 3x8 each side (a medicine ball is needed, one can be bought at a sporting goods store or possibly Walmart. Take the ball and throw it down as hard as you can)
Weighted planks 2x30 seconds (take a weighted plate and place it on your back for 30 seconds)
Cardio- 3 sets x10 sec sprint (60 yards) followed by a 10 second rest. Repeat for five minutes. Rest 3 minutes after each set.
Make sure to take care of your body after you work out!
Hi 👋. I’m gonna get straight to the point. I used to LOVE having my blog because it gave me a lot back in the same way I made the effort with it. But recently I seem to always be toying with the idea of posting things. I always used to speak my mind and now I feel I can’t do that, after all the vegan BS I feel like I can’t even post a picture of my lunch (lol but there it is, chicken).
I’m not even sure if many people still follow me? But if you do then I’m going to try my best to post when I can. Things have been rough, over Christmas things were the roughest but I’m not going to go over it. It was too hard for me to even contemplate going over again. I’ve been sick now for three weeks and finally got some medication today. So I just wanted to say hello and post a familiar post I used to do every day (even though it’s 2am and it’s the first time I’ve had chance to even look at tumblr today).
- I was driving a lot this morning, 2 hours to be exact. We dropped off one of our Dalmatians at the vet because he needed to have a scan 😯. I almost ended up driving for three hours because of delays (but Google maps got me a shortcut), I really really hate driving at rush hour!
- I got home and by the time I had, it was my doctors appointment so I headed back out. There I had to wait 1 hour and a half to even be seen and when I finally was, the pharmacist had gone on his lunch and he would other half an hour… I was done waiting by then and needed food so I went to buy some and said I’d pick up my medicine later.
- After lunch I was back in the car again to go train. Today was chest and back day 😬✊, I have such severe doms from Monday and Tuesday I can barely even walk. My traps hurt so much it’s unreal…. but I’m so glad I went back to train today… I did contemplate a rest day. We did bench, incline bench, Superset flyes and pullover, Superset Barbell Row and Dumbell row and rack pulls!
- After training for an hour I had a client 😩😩😩 and then I had to dive to the pharmacy for my medicine and straight out to work at my other job (waitressing).
- My poor legs have almost given up and now I’m going to sleep. I just needed to write a post, I miss aspects of this site and I really want to be able to be more involved again. I hope my blog has and did make a difference to you - so let me know if you do still check up on me. I would love to speak to you.