*Curtsies* I have been waiting for approximately 97 years to know what your author account is, but I didn't want to pry out of respect for your privacy. However, I am now literally crying from happiness. Finally, all has been revealed and your book will be mine soon. Congrats to you, congrats to your family, congrats to everybody! Nothing will be able to bring me down off this high for a good two weeks, so thank you so much! *Rushes off to tell everyone she knows about how happy she is.*
*curtsies* Aw, thank you! Happy to hear it was worth the wait and I hope the book doesn’t disappoint!
- In school when they ask for the emergency contact, all the boys put Alfred down because let’s be honest he is more liekly to get there before Bruce.
- Duke learned quickly that Alfred is quicker to reach for problems then Bruce. At least for Alfred theres only one number to call.
- For Dick at the BHPD Alfred is his number one contact. Bruce wasn’t added till later. Note says to call Alfred first though.
- Somehow he landed on as extra emergency contacts for Stephanie and Harper. He has Stephanie’s mom number saved in case as well.
- Tim has his number in speed dial for his own phone and his office at WE.
- In Jason’s phone Alfred in the number listed. Under relationship it says grandfather.
- The only numbers most of them have memorized is Alfreds and the manors.
- This means he gets the calls for fights in school and if one lands in jail. Those calls he kindly tells Bruce about.
- Damian also results in getting calls from zoos and other places filled with animals.
- Most go to see him instead of a doctor. This usually results in him dragging them to Leslie’s if its bad enough.
- kiss you and tell you they worship you
- sneak through your window and fucks you
- kills your best friend and enemy
- shoots the boys who bully you
- scares the shit out of you to make you fake your own death to get away from him
- attempts in bombing the school so you can cuddle by the fire
- and lastly blows up themselves leaving you there having to explain and clean up the mess
I always end up crying because JD in the musical is so pure, he doesn’t know that what he is doing is wrong, because he has always been treated like that. When he goes to Veronica’s house in “Meant To Be Yours” he just wants to be with her, he wants to kill everyone who hurt them, because the only person who really loved him and supported him was her. When he finds finds her “dead” I always start sobbing. He is hurt. And then he really is a psycho. “Still I will if I must” is the line. Though the note he wrote was very powerful too. I think it is all because in the movie he wants to kill her, he is a murderer; in the musical he is just blind, but he really loves Veronica. He worships her. He trades his life for hers. Their love is God.