All The Goods From The Panel, Part 2
From The Vault: Annihilation
- We showed four cards: Armageddon, Rolling Earthquake, Living Death and Cataclysm, all, except Rolling Earthquake with art either new or never before printed on a card
Speed vs. Cunning
- The two sides represent aspects of the dragon matching the clans Mardu and Jeskai.
- We showed off Zurgo Helmsmasher - 2RWB - 7/2 - Haste, Must attack each turn, indestructible on your turn, whenever a creature damaged by Zurgo dies, put a +1/+1 on Zurgo.
Duel Decks, Anthology
- New product, combines the first four Duel Decks (Elves vs. Goblins, Jace vs. Chandra, Divine vs. Demonic & Garruk vs. Liliana) all in new card frames
- Monocolor decks
- Commanders are cycle of monocolored planeswalkers (special ones allowed to be Commanders)
- We showed off Teferi - 4UU - Loyalty 5 - +1: Look at top 2 cards of library, one in hand & one on bottom of library. -1: Untap up to four permanents. -10: you get an emblem letting you play planeswalkers abilities on other players’ turns. This card can be played as a Commander
- Cycle of monocolored legendary creatures that are characters from Magic’s past that never got a card
- Showed off Ghoulcaller Gisa - 3BB - ¾ - B, Sacrifice another creature: Put X 2/2 zombie tokens onto the battlefield where X is sacced creature’s power.
- Instead of five prerelease cards, one per color now forty, eight per color
- Khans prerelease will have you pick a clan, five boxes
- Activity where you fight for your clan