Okay but for real i’d live for a P5 fic where it’s just from the pov of the NPC that sits behind Akira in class.
Cuz like the dude would already be on edge considering Akiras ‘bad reputation’ right? Well, could you imagine how much the dude would probably be low key screaming at how Akira:
- Brings his cat with him to every class without fail. And somehow everyone is cool with it.
- Secretly talks at length with said cat as if he can understand him. Particularly when it comes to answering a teacher’s question.
- Sometimes makes lockpicks and other shady things during their independent study class.
- After school, religiously draws the thieves logo on the board every day without fail. Before erasing it with no explanation.
- Sometimes sends group messeges that seem REALLY cryptic out of context. (cuz I imagine NPC - kun would be able to get a glance at his phone once or twice.)
NOT TO MENTION overhearing some of the conversations between Akira, Ryuuji and Mishima early on in the game. But instead of telling someone he just…stays quiet. Mostly out of fear, but also out of smug satisfaction that he’s one of the only few that know. Even if from his perspective they all cray cray and he’d rather have nothing to do with them.