If it’s long distance, I won’t stress you out with you thinking I’m going to cheat or let anyone get in the way of us. You’re going to be my only. I don’t let people get in between and I’ll only love you.
I’ll reassure you that you’re beautiful because you are and I want you to know that. Chances are that I will wonder what you’re doing and want to talk to you all the time. I’m clingy and I will be until I die probably, but just know that it means that I care so, so, so much about you.
I can promise a lot of things, but what matters most is that I’ll love you with all of my heart. I either love with everything I have or don’t love at all.
okay so me and @thelast-dodo are crying over musically inclined + adhd Lance McClain, and just voltron characters + music in general so I just…
Lance is great with string instruments, especially the ukulele and the guitar
• He’s had an undying love for the ukulele since he was like 9 because he managed to strum a chord and half his family cheered and his dad stuck a sticker on his cheek
Both his guitar and uku are a mess of bumps and dings, and they’re both plastered with stickers all over
• He plays when he’s stressed
• He plays when everybody else is stressed, too
• He’s constantly strumming similar patterns when morale’s low and urging the others to input their own lyrics, anything at all
• “C’mon, Keith, you usually never shut up!” “Aw, please, Allura, I never hear you sing!” “Shiro you know you wanna”
• Hunk’s the first to try it out, and pretty much after that they’re doing their best to sing something even slightly coherent
• It’s never coherent, ever, but that makes it extra fun
• Lance has so many lyrics stuck in his head at all times
• Lyrics he doesn’t understand ‘You’re a constellation and stars mean everything to me, you’re the sun and being warm is everything to me-’ and lyrics he does understand ‘Playin’ word catch with you is like a dream, I’ll tell you-’ and lyrics that chime and ding and lyrics that feel like sparklers and feel like Summer or scarves or cat purrs
• He makes up songs all the time and he knows he has a good voice so goddamnit, he’s gonna sing all the time if he wants to!
• Keith is the first to learn one of his songs off by heart and gosh, can those two boys harmonise
• It nearly brings Lance to tears when Keith’s able to join in with one of his songs all the way through, he hadn’t been expecting it
• There are notes everywhere with stray lyrics on them
• Hunk starts collecting them first, and putting them in Lance’s room for safe keeping
• Soon enough everybody’s doing that too
• Sometimes Keith and Lance are handing out in Lance’s room, Lance strumming away absently and Keith just letting the sound wash over him
• Lance’s words might get stuck and Keith just pulls a suitable lyric from his notes and sings it, and the song carries on
• Lance’s music is sporadic and unpredictable in every way, and moves and changes unexpectedly
• His train of thought changes a lot while he’s thinking about the music and the words together
• Allura once asked if that was how Earth music worked normally. Shiro just grinned at her. “No, that’s just how Lance music works.”
• The boy cant read sheet music for the life of him, he just kinda knows where chords fit together and the boy just gets it without really getting it
• Pidge once called him the “Mozart of the ukulele” but Keith rejected that real quick, because Mozart relied on sheet music, and anyway, Lance is the Lance of the ukulele because nobody else can play like Lance can
• Lance blushes at that. A lot.
BACKSTORY: so one day me and vic went on amazon to look for gel pens and somehow we found this fish pencil case?? guess who popped into our minds when we saw the fish? of course our fish boi kiLOrN WArReN. i bought the fish and gifted it to vic (now she has to use it for school LOL) and we decided to make a video with the fish.