Oh how about IwaOi ,BokuAka and TeruShou for the dare to flirt hc? But instead Iwaizumi, Akaashi and Daishou was dared to. 😁
- Hajime didn’t know Tooru personally, but he knew of him. He was handsome and single, but rejected everyone who asked him out. Which is why Hajime was dared to approach this guy by his friends.
- Hajime wasn’t taking it that seriously. His voice was dry, almost bored as he tried some flirting, a pick-up-line his friend suggested.
- But, to his surprise, Tooru didn’t wave him off. He looked Hajime over with this smug look that made Hajime want to punch his teeth in at first, but then he was smiling so genuinely and Hajime felt his irritation melt away.
- Tooru was blushing, shy, but he was still smiling. And when Hajime said another cheesy line, he laughed & playfully swatted at Hajime’s arm.
- Hajime returned to his friends with Tooru’s number and a date planned that night. He couldn’t stop smiling, or thinking about Tooru’s smile.
- Keiji was at the park with his friends when he was dared to try this cheesy line on the good looking guy shooting hoops by himself.
- He wasn’t exactly sure why he agreed, but he just felt drawn to the man. He was nervous as he stood next to the man, stumbling on the pick-up-line.
- Koutarou blinked owlishly at him for a second, before breaking out into a grin and laughing. He nudged Keiji with a wink, playing along with the flirting by replying with his own pick-up-line.
- Keiji’s nerves relaxed and he found himself smiling back at the man, feeling a strange sense of home while being around this guy he just met.
- The dare was all forgotten when Kou asked Keiji if he wanted to go get something to eat. The pair left together, side by side. Kou was doing most of the talking but Keiji found that he loved listening to his voice.
- Suguru didn’t really want to do the bet, he thought it was childish, but he also wanted to prove to his friends that he could woo anyone.
- He had a sly smile on his face when he approached Yuuji, calling out to him when he approached. He fed a good line to him, a charming look in his eyes that always made people melt.
- He half-expected Yuuji to get all shy, and was surprised when Yuuji smirked devilishly and flirted back, matching Suguru’s sultry gaze.
- Suguru found himself getting shy, and then chose to explain the dare. Yuuji laughed at that, asking if it was part of the dare to win his number. Suguru said it wasn’t, Yuuji still gave him his, “just in case, gotta make sure you win”
- Suguru won the bet. And he also won a date.