- Person A was standing on a chair/on top of something and when they slipped and fell person B happened to be walking by and caught them
- Person A and Bs dogs really liked each other and in the process got their owners tangled together from their leashes
- Person A was playing [insert sport] at the beach and the ball hit person B, simultaneously spilling their drink on them, so A offered to buy them a new one
- While engaging in a spontaneous group snowball fight (in a public place)
- While both hiding under a table (for whatever reason)
- A and B were on the same rollercoaster and A grabbed B’s hand
- A was B’s waiter who dropped pasta on them
- When the vending machine got stuck and A started hitting it and B helped
- In a haunted house where A bumped into B in the dark, mistook them for a dressed up monster and in the process screamed so loudly they startled B more than they were scared themselves
- At a Christmas party where A was costumed as Rudolph the reindeer and B made fun of them only to find out that they were very hot underneath
- A showed up drunk to an interview and B was their interviewer
- They both missed their bus and ran frantically after it until they realised it was futile
“Hi, I’m (Y/N). Your interviewer for the day.” I shake his
hand as I introduce myself.
“It’s lovely to meet you, (Y/N).” He shakes my hand with a
“So, Nick. Are you single?” I ask almost nervously.
He situates himself in the chair he’s in, smirking only
slightly for a moment. “Yes, I am.” He answers with ease.
With each question he answers, I can’t help but think of how
intoxicatingly handsome he really is. The way he talks and moves is so smooth,
how he runs his fingers through his hair so effortlessly turning me on each
After the series of questions written for him are finished,
I conclude the interview.
“I’ll see you at my after party tonight, yeah?” Nick asks
before he walks away to his next interview for his new movie.
Why do you think Paul keeps saying "No John wasn't gay.", even though Yoko says that he might have been bi. Could Paul be hiding something, what do you think?
well that definitely sounds suspicious. i have a lot of meta in my head about this subject but i don’t know how to write it down (my problem usually with things; i don’t know how to write)
i am sure that paul is hiding at least something. of course, if we’re speaking on the level of “john and paul had a relationship and paul just won’t talk about it”, then he’s definitely hiding something. i kind of find it odd (and suspicious) that paul so adamantly keeps saying that john wasn’t gay, even when yoko has actually said that john thought himself as bi. either paul lives in deep denial, or he has something to hide and he thinks denying the rumours will keep those things hidden.
so to answer your question, yes, i definitely think paul is hiding something, but just what kind of a bomb it is, we don’t know.