How do you think Clarke will react to Lexa's blood being black?
Well, if Lexa doesn’t tell her about her black blood before…i think Clarke is going to think she has been poisoned by something on Roan’s blade that cut her. Blood being poisoned/ going ‘septic’ is NOTHING new to this show:
- 1.03 Clarke talking about Jasper: “ This is infected. He could be septic.
- 1.07 Clarke talking about Finn: “He(Lincoln) poisoned the blade.”
- 1.10 (the biological warfare sent into the dropship camp via murphy)
- 1.11 Clarke talking about Tris: “She’s probably septic.”
- 2.01: Lincoln discovers that the arrow that shot Octavia was poisoned
Clarke might freak out and be like “OMG LEXA THERE MUST BE AN ANTIDOTE!!!”