Got7 as the Mafia + How He Met You
|||Anon asked: Hi! I really liked your mafia monsta x post and was wondering if you could do something similar for got7 and bts?|||
- Built this whole gang from scratch
- Has this strong and scary presence around him but
he’sactually an angeldoesn’t like doing the dirty work himself and instead relies on his other gang members to clean up the mess
- Even though he himself and his gang is well known around the city he prefers to stay in the shadows
- Has a reputation of one of the fiercest mafia leaders
- And the rumors are true because no one who got on his bad side, got to live to see another day
Meeting you was a complete coincidence as you happened to work in the warehouses where his gang would make deals. You were always told finish up before 9 o’clock in the evening because you might lose your job otherwise and you always obeyed this rule until that day. It took you longer to sort things out than usual and when you were about to leave it was almost 10. You went out through the front exit and were caught up in the middle of two gangs.
“Who the fuck is she?” one man asked.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t see anything, I’m not even supposed to be here, I will never tell anyone, so please-”
“Shut up! You talk to much.” Jaebum ordered. You looked at him frightened.
“It would be better if we just kill her.” the other man spoke again.
“No.” Jaebum said approaching you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “She’s with me.”
- He’s not in the gang to do business but rather for the many opportunities to steal, especially cars
- If he sets his eye on something, there is 110% guarantee that he will get in 24 hours
- He thinks Jackson is shady and that he’s probably going to try to steal from him so he avoids him like the plague which almost never works
- Because of people like him, he doesn’t go anywhere (not even to sleep) without his trusted revolver
- He’s one of the richest among the gang members and likes to show off his precious cars but there will be no hesitation to kill if you as much as touch them
You made the stupid decision of trying to steal from him. You saw his obviously expensive car parked outside one of the clubs and thought that that’s a good catch. However when you drove away with it, expecting to sell it into the black market, Mark himself showed up to buy it from you.
“That’s not very nice.” he said pointing his gun at you. “I really like this one.”
You were surprised the owner of the car found you so fast and just wanted in anticipation to see what will happen.
“But I also find your courage and skills very impressive, not many people dare steal from me, so how about you give me back my car and then I will think what to do with you.”
- No one knows why he’s in the gang and how he got here
- He just started hanging around and before everyone knew it he was already going on missions and making deals
- Was very quick to gain everyones trust and respect
- He doesn’t have a specific job at the gang as he’s pretty much good at anything
- And he also annoys a lot people so they don’t want to take him with them but he shows up anywhere, anytime at the right moment
He met you when he broke into your house in the middle of the night to interrogate you. He woke you up and put his hand over your mouth to stop you from screaming.
“We need to discuss some things, if you behave I won’t hurt you.”
Pretending to fear for your life you just nodded but if he really thought you were afraid, that was a big mistake on his part. You knew this was going to happen someday sooner or later, so you were ready and as soon as he let go of you, you took the scissors from your night stand and stabbed him in the leg. You took off immediately after that and you have no idea how (with that kind of injury) but he managed to catch up and tackle you outside. He dragged you to the back of your apartment building and slammed you into the wall.
“Naughty girl, what did I just say about behaving? I really don’t want to hurt you but if you don’t tell me everything you know right now, I might have to take you with me.”
- Doesn’t always look like it but will do anything for the gang
- He’s one of the top and most respected assassins in the industry
- Prefers to take out his targets silently, that’s why he’s more skilled with hand held weapons like knifes, daggers, axes and so on
- Most of the time he’s very collected and calm until you make him angry or his emotions take over, then he uses anything he can find as a weapon and not a single person leaves the room alive
- He has been in the business for so long that he already forgot the number of people he killed
Unfortunately it was your mission to kill him, as you were probably the only person crazy enough to try it. He noticed you even before you approached him but didn’t say anything yet. This situation was very amusing to him as there has been a long time since somebody tried to kill him. You were waiting all night to get the right opportunity when you lost track of him. You were about to go look for him when he appeared next to you.
“Looking for someone?” he asked handing you a drink. “Why do you look so shocked? Did you see a ghost or am I that sexy?”
You were still frozen in your tracks when he got closer and closer to you only to pull your gun from under your dress.
“What were you about to do with this?” he smirked pushing you down on the couch. “I think you should sit down because me and you are about to have a very serious talk.”
- Specializes in making drug, weapons and other kind of deals
- Deal making with him is very quick, as he doesn’t like talking with his business partners about anything else but the deal, so that if anything happens it wouldn’t be traced back to him
- Even though he’s well known in the industry not many people know his real name
- He’s also the best at smuggling anything in and out of the country
- If the money is given to him in cash, he counts every single note as he doesn’t trust people that easily
You tried to cheat your way out of the deal by not giving him a couple of grands, thinking he wouldn’t notice but as you turned around to leave he grabbed you by the arm.
“No so fast sweetie.” he said. “Do you know what this is?” he asked you and you could feel the coldness of the metal press at your waist.
“It’s a gun.”
“Correct! And I would really hate to use it on you.” he stated snatching your bag out of your hand.
“I will take this.” he smiled taking out a bundle of banknotes out of it. “But as you tried to trick me, I can’t let you go that easily, so I think I will need something more than that.”
- Any kind of location, a person, any piece of information - he has it
- Is considered very valuable in this business and many gangs try to bribe him to work for them
- He has no interest in helping them though and prefers to stick to one group at a time but he’s been in this gang for so long that nowadays he doesn’t even plan on leaving
- Has many different methods to get the info he needs, the most infamous one of them being torture
- Needless to say if he gets to use that method, you won’t be experiencing anything again. Ever.
You had no idea how it got to that. Seemingly one minute you were fighting alongside your members and now you were strapped to a chair in an unknown building. Someone pulled you up by the chin.
“I told you to look at me when I’m talking to you.” BamBam said. “Ahh such a pretty face!”
“Don’t touch me!” you told trying to smack his hand from your face.
“I think you don’t understand the situation you’re now in. You see, you don’t have many options. Or rather there is only two: you tell me everything you know and I kill you quickly or I torture the information out of you and kill you anyways.”
“How about neither, you fuck.”
“Ouch! You’re just making it worse for yourself but I admire your courage, how about, just for you, I come up with a third option.”
- Was very young when he was thrown into this whole mafia world, still in some sort of training to be a pro
- But unexpectedly he’s crazy good with guns, his aim is great and his precision is no joke
- Because of that all the members trust him with their lives and he’s taken on missions more often than anyone else
- Favourite weapons of choice - long range sniper rifles
- Often trains other even older than him gang members and can often be seen practicing till dusk
He was surprised to see he missed and only shot you in the leg. As you disappeared behind a building he decided to come finish you off. When he turned the corner you were nowhere to be seen.
“What the heck, she couldn’t have gone that far off, at this point she should have lost a lot of blood.” he wondered when unexpectedly you attacked him from behind. You took your knife out trying to stab him when he rolled you over and now he was the one on top.
“Oh! I see we have a fighter. How were you even able to stand up?” he questioned you.
“Stop struggling, will you?” he told you pressing his fingers into the open leg wound. You screamed in pain and passed out. He checked your pulse.
“Good. She’s still alive. If we can get her to behave, she will make a strong ally.” he thought picking you up.
Next up is BTS!! But I still have to finish it 😂 Anyhow, feel free to request more scenarios, reactions etc, I keep up with a lot of groups, both male and female!! 😄