Feysand Headcanons #2
- After the war, Feyre and Rhys have the wedding they deserve, obscenely happy to be together again, and able to have their family bear witness to that happiness.
- Lucien is the minister, and he keeps getting distracted by Elain with flowers in her hair, in her bridesmaid dress.
- Feyre doesn’t wear white. She wears something dark and flowy with an endless train that sparkles like the night sky. She bears her tattoos proudly, uncovered for all to see, especially the High Lady tattoo. And she’s wearing a crown, not flashy, but reminiscent of the the ones Rhys had her wear what seems so long ago. The skirt of her dress is made up of layers of sparkling tule, with slits up the sides that show off her legs in her lace-up heels.
- and Rhys—RHYS OH MY GOD. DOES HE LOOK DELICIOUS. He’s wearing a black suit, the tie matches Feyre’s dress, and he can’t stop smiling, he just can’t and he doesn’t ever want to. He cries when he sees his Mate in her dress for the first time; it’s nothing like the last time he saw her in a wedding dress. This time she doesn’t look gaunt and sad and hollow. She looks beyond happy, and HEALTHY.
- Mor is beaming as she and Amren walk side by side down the aisle before Feyre, co-maids-of-honour. Her High Lady is home safe, and her cousin is happier than he’s ever been. She can’t keep her eyes off of Az.
- Cassian gives a toast at the reception, half drunk and halfway to crying, and Mor keeps trying to shut him up, but he on,y stops when Nesta begrudgingly drags him by the arm from the podium and back to his seat so Mor can give her maid of honour toast.
- ADD ON PLEASE