Owner is Nneka and she is 27 years old and a single mother to a beautiful daughter.
I just recently left the military last month, after 9 years of service and two overseas deployments. I am starting a fresh, new chapter in my life.
This fall I am attending college. I will study to become a history teacher in my local area. I am about making a positive change in my community. This is one step towards that. I want to use this platform and this site as way to reach out to the millennials who want variety, and who want to be apart of a bigger cause. ~ Nneka
The goals of Innovative Supplies are:
- Open and deposit profits into an account with black owned Citizens Trust Bank.
- Donate 40% of all profits made from book bag sales to local charities.
- Provide quality products.
- Hire local minority youth.
- Support other small businesses
- Use economically sourced materials
- Use environmentally friendly packaging
I always support black buisiness when i can find one. And Nneka has got not just an ordinary store which sells school supplies with the original prints representing black culture and black history, but has a big goal of helping the community! And this is really cool! When you can realize you ideas and also help people around you and make this world a little bit better place. #Love it!