Asdfghjjkl dang. Your coloring skills are so tricking good like woahh. May I ask though, how do you colour? Just the process of it at least, maybe. Hhnngg, thank you ;;;
hi der anon aaa- thank you ;; A ;; )/ oh oooOH
if u rlly wan kno, here’s a thing- color process?? its rlly bad???
so uhh dis is kenma btw lolol
-as usual i start with a sketch dat i consider lineart aha
- color block (i use a color i normally wudnt use)
- i clip the next layers onto da color block (base, shading, etc)
- use a soft round brush to liek add blush? da color depends- i liek go for oranges on warm undertone/ reds on cool undertone
-shading! (i use #d5b2b8 set on multiply)
- i also add color(the one i used as blush) to lineart
- nao i jus group them all then add other effects such as color, filters (cOZ FILTERS R NICE OK), etc.
- i duplicate that and merge it all together, dis is where i clean up & fix things including painting over places ive missd, liquify (!!!), etc.
- i sometimes use iris blur to make it fancy lol
then ur done!!! aaaaa ;;; A ;;; /