So, Valentines is fast approaching, meaning I shall be hidden away in my room reading sappy fanfic until Feb 15, when all the candy goes on sale. This also means I am in desperate need for fluffy valentines themed fics from Haikyuu, which are severely lacking. So please, someone put me out of my misery by writing/drawing these for me.
Daisuga- Both of them have been planning this day since Feb 1. They already have the reservation to the fancy restaurant and they dress up nice and Daichi got Suga flowers and Suga made chocolates. It’s cheesy and gross but they love it.
Asanoya- Asahi worried about this day for ages. He had no idea what to do for Noya, if he should take him somewhere nice, give him gifts like ??? how do you valentine? In the end he gets choclates and Noya smiles and gives him chocolately kisses all over his face.
Kagehina- They both forgot it was valentines day. It wasn’t until practice they realized when everyone was being all lovey-dovey and they both panicked, trying to separately plan an awesome date. They ended up just going to Kageyama’s place and watching cartoons and eating candy while snuggling.
Tsukkiyama- Yamaguchi had planned out all this nice stuff to do but none of it ended up working out and he was so sad about it because he really wanted to have a nice Valentines with Tsukki. But his boyfriend just takes him to the park and they walk around all day holding hands.
Kuroken-Kuroo had a very precise plan for the day and dragged Kenma along with him to do this and that romantic thing, but he wasn’t really sure if Kenma had actually enjoyed it. That is until they got home and Kenma took Kurro’s hand and kissed him goodnight. Kurro actually died.
Oiiwa-Oikawa was being a shit about getting all these chocolates from all these girls and Iwaizumi gets so fed up with it he just throws his own chocolates in his face and stomps off. Immediately after Oikawa chases him whining.
Kiyoyachi- Yachi spent actual years researching the perfect chocolates to get Shimizu- nuts, caramel, milk chocolate, white, etc- Shimizu likewise, spent an even longer amount of time researching flower terms to make the perfect bouquet.
Kenhina- Hinata was so excited for valentines day and he came to Tokyo for their date, but Kenma literally had to drag him around Tokyo the whole day showing him the sites but it was pretty fun and romantic.
Hanamatsu- Matsukawa and Hanamaki decided to troll Oikawa one year and just followed him and Iwaizumi on their date and made fun of them until they were chased off. Then they went home and cuddled on the couch and recited cheesy love songs to each other
I was able to get a few extras so I am giving away twoAmerican 20th anniversary Mew Codes. Entries will close at 11:59 Feb 29 2016, aka Leap Day. I’ll draw a winner as soon as I can after that. One Mew code will go to someone who follows me and the second could go to anyone, whether or not they follow me. You need a Pokemon XY or ORAS game to redeem the code. I believe these codes will only work within North America, so make sure you’ll actually be able to redeem it before you enter (or have someone willing to do it for you, but only one code can be redeemed per save file). You have until May 31st to redeem if you win. This giveaway is not affiliated with or endorsed by tumblr in any way!
1. Please reblog to enter. You can like the post to bookmark, but it won’t count as an entry. You can reblog more then once if you want, but don’t spam your followers.
2. This is on the honor system, but please only enter if you cannot get a code on your own (You don’t have a gamestop nearby, you don’t have transportation or whatever). Don’t enter just because you want an extra or you just don’t feel like going and getting one yourself.
3. Please don’t follow me just for the additional chance to win, unless you’ve actually looked at my blog and want to keep following me after the giveaway ends.
4. No giveaway blogs please.
5. Have your ask, submit and/or IMs open, if you don’t I’ll have to draw a new winner. After I contact the winners they have 48 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
6. DO NOT tag this post as giveaway. You will be disqualified. If tumblr sees people tagging this as giveaway they’ll delete it then no one can win.