I learned a new prayer last night. It’s the “5 Finger Prayer”. It’s much better to not only pray for yourself but for others as well. For God wants as to love our neighbors and not be selfish. So here it goes:
1. Your thumb is nearest to you. So begin your prayers by praying for those closest to you. They are the easiest to remember. To pray for our loved ones, as C. S. Lewis once said, a “sweet duty.”
2. The next finger is the pointing finger. Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal. This includes teachers, nurses, doctors, and ministers. They need support and wisdom in pointing others in the right direction. Keep them in your prayers.
3. The next finger is the tallest finger, It reminds us of our leaders. Pray for the president, leaders in business and industry, and administrators. These people shape our nation and guide public opinion. They need God’s guidance.
4. The fourth finger is our ring finger. Surprising to many is the fact that this our our weakest finger; as any piano teacher will testify. It should remind us to pray for those who are weak, in trouble or in pain. They need your prayers day and night. You cannot pray to much for them.
5. And lastly comes our little finger; the smallest finger of all. Which is where we should place ourselves in relation to God and others. As the Bible says, “The least shall be the greatest among you.” Your pinkie should remind you to pray for yourself. By the time you have prayed for the other four groups, your own needs will be put into proper perspective and you will be able to pray for yourself more effectively.
I’m my own babe’s STALKER so I decided to grab some of her photos from stylebible.ph (Teehee)
Tosca was included in the ff Fashion shows:
Black Human Spring/Summer 2012:
(this reminds me of Metal Gear Solid where you have to play Solid Snake, a stealth soldier. It’s because of that orange broski sunglasses.lol and that gas-mask-like-mask on her face. Still gorgeous even when they covered her face. teehee.)
Bench Spring/Summer 2012:
Randy Ortiz for Bench
and SM Ladies’ Fashion:
(Now, all of them are my favorites but I like this one most. Not only because I’ve seen it personally but seriously? I mean look at her. Isn’t she stunning? She’s really beautiful.)
*PS: To babe, I’m sorry that I had to post it before you. I am just really really really REALLY proud of you. You’re amazing. Keep it up. and I love you. Looking forward to seeing you in your upcoming shows. I LOVE YOU BABY.:*
As I was about to ride the LRT before going to school, I saw these two people. They are a couple. But not just any other couples, they’re very old. What’s amazing is that you can still see that they really love each other. I can see the woman always holding the man’s arms. They entered the train, I kept on observing them. The man grabs her woman as the train starts moving. I was touched to see what he did, he didn’t want the woman to fall. (Seems like he didn’t want the lady to fall for someone else kinda way)
They maintained to be with each other. Must be a lot of trials already came their way but I bet, they overcame it. They must’ve been through hard challenges but hey, nobody said it was easy. It’s must be a shame for them part.
People don’t live forever. But as they go and grow old they want to be with someone who’d make forever exist in their vocabulary. Not just by words, in life but in spirit as well.
Growing up, I never witnessed two people growing old together. I’ve seen my grandmother from dad’s side only na wala nang asawa. And my lola from mom’s side died when I was young. I want to see two people who still love each other as they grow old and I want to experience it as well.