Lez Get It Packin
Travel Essentials For Your Summer Getaway
Last weekend I had the pleasure of checking out the Baxter of California pop-up shop at the beautiful Surf Lodge in Montauk, NY. It was an awesome weekend of delicious dinners, days at the pool and beach, and of course some lessons in men’s grooming including a personal hair consultation by the Baxter team. Thankfully, I had packed everything I needed for the busy weekend because nothing’s worse than feeling unprepared. So with more warm weekends still ahead of us, I thought I’d share with you just a few of my favorite travel essentials so you can start thinking about that next getaway.
- Wheeled Carry-on Luggage - Save the shoulder and back pain for sunburn. Luggage with wheels is worth waiting for the elevator especially if you pack like me.
- Canvas Tote - Perfect for carrying everything you need when you’re running around or going to the beach/pool
- Laptop Case - If you’re bringing your laptop, you’re gonna want to protect it. Zero Gravity makes some really cute cases so you can have fun with your tech accessories.
- Dopp Kitt - The prepacked dopp kit by Baxter has basically everything you need to stay well-groomed on your trip. Order one online before your next vacay and save yourself the last minute trip to Duane Reade
- Clothes - Duh. My rule is always more is more but just make sure you can carry it all (see first travel essential above).
Fred Perry x Drakes London T-Shirt // Hudson Jeans // PF Flyers Sneakers // Jack Spade Tote // Ultraolive Suitcase // Zero Gravity Laptop Case // Coach Leather Journal // Baxter Of California Dopp Kit // Styling/Grooming by Baxter of California
Disclosure: This post was written as part of my collaboration with Baxter of California. All photos were taken my Mac and edited by me.