Boy Horrors v Boy Wonders
A few days ago (22 August), there was a leak of the Batman who Laughs and his Robins and the multiverse have never been the same since – well at least my multiverse!
As a Robin enthusiast, I wondered if there were parallels between these Dark Robins and the Batboys we all know and love. It is rather difficult to determine which Robin is which in only one picture provided and to my shame I have great difficulty in distinguishing between (without further investigation) the Robin uniforms of Dick Grayson and Jason Todd prior to the Modern Age of Comics, which these Dark Robins seems to emulate.
Fortunately, one of the Dark Robins is wearing an all red uniform, which I could deduce is Tim Drake’s second Robin uniform. The other three is my not so educated guess.
- Boy Horrors: Teen Titans #12 (Preview) by Mirka Andolfo (Upper Row)
- Damian Wayne: Batman and Robin #11 by Andy Clarke (Lower Row, Fourth Picture)
- Dick Grayson: Batman #682 by Lee Garbett (Lower Row, First Picture)
- Jason Todd: Batman #645 by Doug Mahnke (Lower Row, Second Picture)
- Tim Drake: Robin #175 by Joe Bennett (Lower Row, Third Picture)