The bi mod you were all waiting for (at least I sure was).
The intent of this mod isn’t just to allow women to romance Morrigan and men to romance Alistair, it’s to add everything missing in these romances to make them as immersive as possible. Whenever there’s an opportunity to flirt with an npc that was gender restricted, I made it open for gay/bi wardens as well (cause let’s be real, the only gender restrictions were in favour of straight flirting). This involved a ton of dialogue and audio editing, along with constructing brand new dialogue.
What this mod includes:
- Characters won’t misgender the Warden. This applies to every time the Warden’s relationship with Alistair or Morrigan is acknowledged.
- Any gendered dialogue has been edited.
- Added new banter for characters so that they’ll acknowledge the gay relationships.
- Added jealousy dialogues for Alistair and Morrigan if the Warden is cheating on either of them with the other.
- Women can do the dark ritual with Morrigan.
- Women can marry Anora.
- Men can marry Alistair.
- Previously dude exlusive flirting options for Leliana are now open to women.
- Removed unnecessary gender restrictions on the Warden’s dialogue options.
- Any bugs that I encountered have been fixed.
Below are a couple of examples so that you can see for yourself, a more extended description, along with more videos, can be found in the nexus link.