RFA+V and Saeran finding out that MC is really protective of their s/o and having to hold them back from trying to beating up someone who talked crap about them. I'm not sorry MC will fite anyone. Even themselves. I will go down with this headcanon
- Ok, he’s supposed to be the one getting pissed when his director gives him shit???
- Yet here he is, holding MC back, trying to shut her up so that she doesn’t make things worse for him.
- “Okay, okay, okay, I’ll apologize, just let me go.”
- “Sir, you’re lucky to have Zen as part of your cast for this musical. It’s a wonderful production, but I would advise you to treat all of your actors with more respect before it causes a problem.”
- When she turns back around to see the disappointed look on Zen’s face, that’s when she remembers she was supposed to apologize.
- “Oh yeah, and I’m sorry I tried to punch your face. I hope it helped get my point across, though.”
- “He called you a what?!?!”
- “Oh god, MC, please don’t start anything…..!”
- “No, I’m gonna go give this guy a piece of my mind!!! That’s bullying! God, I hate bullies!”
- She literally drags Yoosung out of the car and forces him to show her where this asshole might be.
- “Oh look, the annoying kid’s girlfriend is trying to come to his rescue! What a bunch of freaks! If you have a problem with me, handle it yourself, you fa-”
- MC’s fist landed hard on his jaw, then she pushed him up against the wall. She’s yelling about respecting others and “people who only have shit to say should keep their goddamn mouths closed!” and Yoosung is freaking out.
- Yoosung grabs her by the shirt and literally drags her away.
- “Be assholes to ANYONE again, I dare you! There’s enough of my fist to go around, fellas!”
- Nobody ever bothered Yoosung again.
- Okay, all they wanted to do was run to the convenience store for some lunch. The past week, they’d only been able to spend time together at night, assuming that MC wasn’t already asleep by the time Jaehee got home.
- THEY JUST WANTED TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER
- According to Jumin, the report that Jaehee had submitted to him earlier in the day was “trash” and she’d have to use her lunch break to fix her mistakes.
- “MC, you know how Mr. Han is. We can have lunch tomorrow.”
- “Oh, yeah.. That sound’s good, Jaehee.”
- “You realize that Jaehee is the hardest worker that you’ve ever come into contact with, right?!? Having her work for you is more than you could ever ask for and sure as hell more than you deserve!!!”
- When Jaehee heard the commotion and ran out, Jumin was pushed up against a wall with the front of his shirt balled up in MC’s fist.
- Jaehee just sort of picked MC up and ran off with her before any of them got any angrier.
- “Yeah, I did an interview with him a few weeks ago about C&R’s possible cat hotel line, and the guy was awful! Jumin Han is one of the most arrogant bastards I’ve met, and that’s coming from someone who does celebrity interviews for a living.”
- OHHHHHHH NO HE DID NOT SAY THAT
- MC called up A! Celebrity News in a rage, requested she get an interview, and damn it, she was not hanging up until she got one.
- Jumin came with her to the interview. Before they went on the air, MC had a small amount of time to talk to the interviewer.
- “Actually, I’m not interested in an interview. I only wanted to confront you concerning what you said about my husband earlier this week.”
- When MC lunged at him, Jumin grabbed around her middle and told her that he doesn’t care about what some shitty news program has to say about him, so neither should she.
- Jumin literally carried her outside and threw her into the car to avoid being sued.
- He took MC to an amusement park, and they’d been playing games for hours.
- The guy at the dunk tank was insulting everyone who walked by, calling them “scrawny,” or “weak,” or even shouting “Hey ugly!” at some of them.
- When he shouted “Hey, little frilly thing in the pink! Think your frail little arms can take me down?” at MC, she was sucked in.
- She got three goes at it, and every time she missed, the dunkee laughed.
- “Oh, why don’t you give the boy a try? He’s obviously been working out, what with the juggling and everything! God, the clowns really do get more breaks than us!” He started touching his hair, implying that it was Seven’s red hair that ‘gave him away.’
- MC’s last ball missed, making her sigh and the man in the tank laugh. “Hey, Maybe you should be getting back to your posse! I think I saw balloon animals and red hair go that way!”
- MC WAS NO LONGER DRY AND THEY’RE BOTH NO LONGER WELCOME AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK.
- MC wasn’t really paying attention, and V literally didn’t see where he was going.
- When V bumped into a guy with two waters in his hands, he immediately apologized.
- “Fucking idiot, watch where you’re going. You fuckin’ blind of something?”
- None of the water had even spilled?? Why the hell was he so angry?????
- And he picked on something that V couldn’t control???? oh no.
- MC took both of the waters from him, dumped them both on top of his head, then threw the cups at his face.
- V grabbed around MC’s waist, picked her up, and started walking in the opposite direction.
- “Darling, I don’t know where we’re going, but we’re going somewhere to calm down.”
- If someone so much as thinks something bad about Saeran, MC is going to kick ass.
- Saeran waits for her to do some damage before he actually tries to help.
- Fights are exciting and she usually wins anyways. What do you want from him????
- They’re banned from quite a few places because one of them ends up fighting someone almost every time they leave the house.