Harry loves that Draco Lucius Malfoy...
- Has never successfully flipped a pancake, but has also never failed to make a perfect waffle.
- Abandoned his hair gel. His hair feathers down over his forehead and Harry swears he’s never felt anything softer.
- Cuffs his skinny jeans twice at the ankle. Exactly twice, exactly one and a half inches.
- Wears skinny jeans.
- And, when he’s not wearing skinny jeans, he wears Harry’s Gryffindor sweatpants more than Harry himself does.
- Is modestly messy. Harry wasn’t expecting it. It made him seem more human when they moved in together.
- Gives excellent back rubs. (For a price).
- Has effectively memorized the entire Starbucks menu and is never spotted without a hot coffee in his hands.
- Leaves snarky responses to the many reminders Harry writes for himself and leaves tacked to the bulletin board in the kitchen (punctuated with many x’s, o’s, and hearts of course):
“Buy more milk.”
“No! Fuck you ❤️”
- Prefers to go outside only once it’s cold and rainy out so he and Harry can cram themselves under one umbrella.
- Laughs like he has nothing to hide. Harry was alarmed the first time Draco laughed. Really laughed. It took up more space in the room than he did. It’s his favorite sound.
- Isn’t afraid anymore.
- Is completely, irrevocably, and forever his.