Just bought this beautiful pendulum for some very important work. I hereby charge and program this tool to perform all works accurately by and through communication with Spirit, that all messages, positive and negative, be from a place of service and gratitude, for the personal and spiritual growth and empowerment of all whom it serves, that they may recognize their own divinity and their own creative authority over their human experience through choice so they may learn to live in alignment with their soul and live abundantly and happily throughout this lifetime and those to follow. I claim these things in the name of Spirit, in a place of gratitude, knowing it is done. So mote it be.
A/N:So sorry this took me so long to get out. TBH it’s been sitting in my WIP folder for months now.
“Shhh” you giggled as the guy you were sneaking into your apartment pushed you too harshly against the door, causing it to slam open. “My roommate’s asleep.”
He hummed into your neck as he continued leaving deep, sloppy kisses on your skin, his hands already reaching back to unhook your bra and failing. You giggled once more, the alcohol in your system relieving you of any inhibitions and let him fling your shirt off. You reached past him to throw the door close, too lost in his touch to register your noise level. You walked backwards into the room a few steps before he pulled you into him, kissing you hungrily as you quickly rid him of his shirt.
You pulled away from him and smiled as you saw his eyes rake over your exposed skin and giggled when you saw the way his tongue flicked over his lips. You flashed him a smile before turning around and letting your skirt fall to the ground. Your skin was hot where you felt his eyes on you as you walked towards your room, disappearing from view for a moment before he came after you. You felt him press against your back, his mouth returning to your neck as you let out a hoarse moan. Yoongi would definitely yell at you about this tomorrow, but for now all you could think about were the hands trailing down your body.
Bending blades on the longest of days you’ve encountered in an ice age keeping time with an old sun beating down like it’s the last one aren’t you so privileged to witness it fall your observation makes your twice as small
A/n:No amount of holy water can cleanse my soul. I am a beacon of sin. I swear I’m not even a daddy kink kind of girl… I just think about this a lot…
Namjoon pushed you against the wall without warning, his long fingers digging into your arms harshly. His face came centimeters from yours, his breath coming out hot and panting on your temple.
You still weren’t used to this. The first time it had happened, more fear than lust had risen in you but once he got going, you couldn’t help but bask in his treatment. Now was no different, it started with fear that slowly melted into desire.
His hand was at your jaw pushing your face up to expose your neck to him. He licked a thick strip of it up from your clavicle, ending with a bite at your ear. You whimpered at the attention, your panties beginning to stick to your skin.
“You’re eager today baby.” His voice was low in your ear and it sent shivers down your spine that melted into your core, leaving you throbbing and desperate for friction. He pushed your jaw up harshly when you didn’t answer.
“Tell me baby girl, what do you want daddy to do?”
His grip on your jaw slacked but only slightly as you felt the bruises forming under his fingertips. He brought his mouth right below your ear, sucking at the tender skin with an open mouth, his tongue painting over your skin. You withered beneath his hold, his body towering over you and closing you in, that with the combination of his tongue’s soft rhythm had you soaking and dying to be touched.
“Come on baby. If you don’t answer me I’m going to have to punish you.”
Dowsing establishes exactly where a crystal should go in a layout or space, or on a map. It also helps select the right crystals. If you are looking for an energy line in a space, dowsing rods will twitch and cross as you find the line. You can also ‘body dowse’ with your palm chakras or the bottom of your feet- your body tingles as though a current is running up your arms or legs. Dowsing has many other uses but these are the basics of how it is done.
- Hold your pendulum with the chain wrapped loosely around your hand and about a hand’s breadth of chain hanging down
- To establish ‘yes’ and ‘no’ hold the pendulum over your knee and ask “Is (state your name) my name?” The pendulum swings in a circle (not direction of swing) or backward and forward. This is your yes, repeat using a false name and this is your no. For a maybe the pendulum may shimmy a little or move sluggishly.
- Once you have established yes and no, ask “Is this the right crystal?” or “is this the correct place?” or whatever question is suitable for your task
- Loop the thumb and first finger of one hand together
- Place the thumb and finger of the other hand through the closed loop
- Ask your question and pull firmly, if the loop holds your answer is yes, if it pulls apart the answer is no
- Hold the rods loosely, one in each hand pointing forward. Step forward slowly. The rods swing inwards and cross over or outward as you reach a vortex energy line. With practise, you can use your yes and no movements to establish whether you have reached an earth energy or a water line, and so on.